Hello and welcome to Day 3 of Whimsy Stamps
December Rubber & Die Release Showcase!
On Monday (17 December) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs, Shape EZ templates and *new* Whimsy Prints pre-coloured toppers. From then until 23 December the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!
Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.
To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 24 December.
To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...
Ann Vento (me!)
Bev Rochester - Special Guest
Michele Roos - Special Guest
For today's card, I've used Turtle's Friend by Meljen's Designs. I've paired him up with a sentiment from the Vintage Thank You Tags set along with a few older dies: Elegant Butterflies Die Set; Elegant Flourish Die Set, and Vines Die Set.
Whimsy Stamps products: Turtle's Friend, Vintage Thank You Tags, Elegant Butterflies Die Set; Elegant Flourish Die Set, Vines Die Set; Coloring Medium/ink: Copics on Xpress It Blending Card; Papers: Fancy Pants Summer's End; Embellishments: hemp cord, May Arts webbed ribbon, WOC flowers; Tools: Grand Calibur, Nestabilities
Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.
If you would like to join us as our Guest Designer for our February 2013 release please go to our Guest Designer Contest page to read all about how to enter. Entries close at 12.00pm (EST) on Monday 24 December 2012.
_wm.jpg)
37 comments:
How cute! Love the fresh colors.
Such a fun card, and once again I just love the spring colours.
Joyce xx
OMG...this is beautiful. Your coloring is fantastic & I love all the papers & pretty embellisments!
Such a sweet card, I do love all the die cuts too, great work! x
What a cute turtle... nice card, great papers :)
awwwHow cute is he! I just absolutely love your coloring, your paper, oh I love the whole card.
Sabrina
so cute love the fresh spring feel of your card.
Fabulous layering and details on your card!
aww..that turtle is adorable and I love the colors you used. Cute, cute!!
I love this card the turtle is adorable and I love the layout it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx
I love the butteryfly die. Nice touch.
:)
What a lovely card Ann!!
XXX Heidy
Dropped by via the hop.Such a gorgeous creation
Cheers
Dr Sonia
stunning card x such great colours xx
So cute, beautyful details.
Hugs Aartje
Extra cute. Love it
This came out so nice...love the bright colors p.
What a lovely, cheerful card. Love the colors. Adorable image.
Beautiful executed card!
CARINISSIMO QUESTO TIMBRO BELLISSIMI I DECORI
CIAO DA ALE
Darling card. Great layering, TFS
Lovely colours and the grandkids loved the turtle
Hugs
Sue XXX
Love these bright colors especially since we are expecting a huge snow storm! Great card!
Wonderful card, Ann! Love the spring colors and cute image! Terrific details!
Cute image, awesome card! TFS
Ann this card is SO beautiful!!! I LOVE the gorgeous colors..truly wonderful!
hugs,
M
This is so pretty. Great details and coloring. Love this cute image.
Love the spring colours and the great dies with this image.
So adorable, and a breath of spring as winter begins. Thank you for sharing!
This is beautiful, love the coloring and layout
That is one of the cutest card I have ever seen :) Beautiful!
Wow, what a colourful card I love the dies too.
hello yes i am a whimmsy fan,a cute tortus,and love you colours, that you have used to. love bluebell-flowerwood.
Another gorgeous card Ann!! Love the image and I love all the dies you have used to create such a beautiful card! HUgsxx
Super cute, love the turtle
Louise
Such a cute card. I liked it very much!
Very cute card. Nice coloring. TFS
Post a Comment