I just wanted to quickly share a card that I made using one of the new Unity stamps that I ordered during their 40% off sale. This one is from the Perfect in Every Way past kit of the month. I love this beautiful tree. The card ended up a little too busy and I should have chosen some different patterned papers, but oh well! Live and learn :)
This card is for the GHWI #5 Sketch challenge.
Stamp: Unity Perfect in Every Way kit of the month; Coloring medium: Prismacolour pencils on kraft; Papers: BasicGrey Oxford; Embellishments: hemp cord; Tools: Marriane D's flourish dies, Cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies

4 comments:
Your card is beautiful!! I love the colors you used!! Thanks for playing with us at the GHWI Challenge #5!! Blessings and hugs!!
Ann, I don't think it's too busy. I really like it. Thanks for joining us at GHWI.
Ann, it's just perfect. Love the use of color! Thanks for joining us at GHWI. Hugs, Julia
Wow, I just love your card. Thanks for playing at GHWI.
Post a Comment