Well, it may not look like it, but this card took forever! I wanted something different from what I usually do and I think I did it? Maybe? Either way, I'm pretty happy with it :)
Oh, and this photo is actually a good one! How come they can't all turn out like this? Oh yeah, I always have to end up taking my pictures at night, boo. I ordered a full spectrum light bulb - just the bulb because I'm too cheap to get those OTT lights; the bulb was only $6 :) I wonder if that will help with my night-time photos. Will give you an update when I get it and try to take a photo with it!
Stamps: Penny Black Sweet Thing, Whimsy Stamps Mini Party Letter Seals; Medium: Prismacolor pencils on craft (no blending solution); Paper: Cosmo Cricket Salt Air; Embellishments: Prima flowers, net ribbon from May Arts, pearls, BasicGrey brad; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die, Sizzix leaf dies (these took forever to cut out), Marianne D's flower die (the reddish/pink one)

11 comments:
Super cute! Love how you colored the PB image on the kraft paper. I really like that flower die!
Beautiful card Ann love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda
Great card, love the colouring. :)
What a sweet card Ann. Great design and great coloring.
Awww, this is super sweet, love your colors, design - all of it!
How cute is this. TFS.
This is just lovely Ann x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Oh Ann, this is a beauty!
Oh how adorable that is! I love it!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
So cute! I love how you colored her.
Post a Comment