This is a totally random posting, which I don't do too often, but I just had to share these! How awesome are they?! I would have liked them more if they were peep toes ;)
Ann, I have seen these in my local office supply store, and it took everything in me not to purchase one. But I sure have been tempted! And yes the peep toe would be perfect!
WOW, I wish I had seen something like these in one of our stores around here. I would soooo have to buy one. lol... I want the black, and my DD wants the red. lol... Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa G
7 comments:
What funny.
Hugs AStrid.
loving these!!
Ann, I have seen these in my local office supply store, and it took everything in me not to purchase one. But I sure have been tempted! And yes the peep toe would be perfect!
Brilliant x
Men.... HANDS OFF Lol x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
WOW, I wish I had seen something like these in one of our stores around here. I would soooo have to buy one. lol... I want the black, and my DD wants the red. lol... Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa G
hiya sweetie
i just love this tapedispenders
i have a little suprise on my blog for you, i hope you like it
have a great sunday sweetie
hugs angelique
Post a Comment