Please see THIS POST for more information about "A Giveaway a Day in May" that I am holding all month long! Be sure to follow the two simple rules for a chance to win :)
Hm, not really sure what graphic to put for this giveaway. Today I am giving away 10 custom digital sentiments. You choose 10 sentiments that you would like turned into word art and I will try to make them pretty for you :) Hope you like this giveaway!
Prize: 10 custom digital sentiments
Good luck and see you back here tomorrow!
13 comments:
Not exactly sure what you mean by turning sentiments into word art, but IF I win I am sure you will explain it, hehe.
What an awesome prize!!
hiya sweetie
for sure i like the prize you're offering
thanks for the chance hunni
hugs angelique
More candy !
Thanks again for the chance to win x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
What a great idea! I love that!
Marie-Anne
Grreat giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win. I added your giveaway to my blog at www.trishacreates.blogspot.com
patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
This is super
Love the idea of that!! Thanks for the chance to win x
I can already envision the goodies. Thanks for the chance to win.
How fun -- lovely setiments!
What a great giveaway!!
amanda
Thanks for the chance to win----Nancy mtbootleggerz@msn.com
Looove it!!
jrlbeale1 (at) gmail.com
Post a Comment