Today is Sneak Peek Day 4: DT's choice of artist(s)! I've chosen to use the Time Flies sentiment set along with the Treasured Moments Tickets by Raindrop Echo Designs. Is that vain that I chose to use my own designs? lol, sorry, I was just excited to use them in rubber form :) I've used the Life Defined background stamp from a couple of releases back. The tickets were cut out using the Ticket Die (also available now).
Please head over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog for a list of today's sneak peekers!
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Time Flies and Treasured Moments Ticket Sentiments, Life Defined background stamp; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories: doily, WOC flowers and leaves

7 comments:
Oh Ann, that is so gorgeous! Beautiful card with your gorgeous new set.
Hugs and smiles
Ann This is just gorgeous,so Vintage.Hugs Debbie x
Ann this is GORGEOUS and FABULOUS!!!! WOW!!!!!!
Ann, this is so very stunning and I love the Vintage look of this set!! I had so much fun creating with your new Time Flies!! It's my favorite one by you so far!! :)
Ann that is not vain. I love your designs, i think the card looks beautiful, the watch is gorgeous i love it with those tickets
love tasha xx
This is stunning, Ann!!Beautiful layout.
hugs
Vanja
wow, love this vintage looking card! Fabulous design, Ann!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
Post a Comment