Just wanted to share a quick card I put together last night using one of the Whimsy Stamps KennyK Rubber Stamps called Rock Chick. I was inspired to use my BasicGrey Wander paper pad with this image after I saw Annika's card HERE. My coloring isn't are great as hers, though, but then again, who's is?!?
I made the tickets using some of the Fast Lane Digital Sentiments, but there may be some more of these types of ticket sentiments coming soon ;) Keep an eye out!
Okay, back to bed. I'm sick as a dog. Will someone bring me some chicken soup, pretty please? :(
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Rock Chick; Fast Lane Digital Sentiments
Medium: Distress reinkers
Paper: BasicGrey Wander
Accessories: buttons, baker's twine
10 comments:
Lovin' this card, Ann. You rock'd it!! Hugs, Marie x
Great card!!!!
Saskia :)
Beautiful card Ann and love the image you have used and such a gorgeous design.Hope you are feeling better very soon.
Hugs Linda
Fabulous card Ann - your colouring is amazing, and I love the backing paper.
Sorry to hear you're not well - hope you get better very soon.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
wow, Ann, this card is fantastic! The DPs are so perfect for this image! Really a wonderful design! And I so sorry to hear your are so sick! Have some rest sweetie! Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
WOOOWEE Ann this is TOTALLY ROCKIN girl, LOVE this and I LOVE how you did your tickets...GORGEOUS work sweetie!
Wow Ann what a fabulous card the image is fantastic.
Hugs Paula xxxx
bhah, my colouring is NOT better than yours! We just colour differently! And, for your information, I like your artsy bold washes of watercolour a lot better - I'm just no good at it!!
So there!
Hope you're feeling a bit better - and that your studies/work/DT-s aren't overwhelming you...yet
Hugs
Annika
Fabulous card and fabulous coloring.
oooh the papers~~~ i am always oohin and aaahing at your papers! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment