These are beautiful - I adore the soft colours and I love the butterflies too. I thought I would let you know that I have posted a link to your blog from my blog ! as I used one of your freebies on a card I made. Thanks so much for the inspiration and the freebies x ((hugs)) Suzie xx
5 comments:
i hope you have alot of moms to send these beauties too!!!!
gorgeous!
Ann, what an elegant card, beautiful work, hope you had a great day!
hi Ann, very chic card and so elegant!
These are beautiful - I adore the soft colours and I love the butterflies too.
I thought I would let you know that I have posted a link to your blog from my blog ! as I used one of your freebies on a card I made.
Thanks so much for the inspiration and the freebies x
((hugs)) Suzie xx
This is just gorgeous Ann I love the flowers,Hugs Debbie x
Post a Comment