I'm taking a much needed mini vacation starting tomorrow and through Monday night at the Sequoia National Forest. I am sorry if I don't respond to your emails; I will be cut off from technology :)
Oh, and wish me luck that the bears don't eat our food!
14 comments:
Enjoy your time away Ann!! Fingers crossed that the bears stay away!!
have a wonderful time huni you deserve it xx
Have a wonderful time sweetie!! Enjoy!! xx Marley
Have a fantastic mini vacation Ann! :)
have fun, Ann!
have a ball. bears????? eat your food? what? no hotel????
have a ball anyway!
Hope you have a fab mini break. Bears, eat your food!! they wouldn't DARE!!!
Suzi x
Enjoy your weekend Ann....Have lots of fun!!! :)
I hope you are having a wonderful (bear free) mini vacation!
oh Ann.. wishing you a wonderful, relaxing trip to the Sequoia National Forest! Hope you enjoy and don't meet any bears :)
Take care!
{hugs} Sylvia
Enjoy your minibreak!
xxx Margreet
Hi Ann,
Hope you will be having a wonderful time and come back completely re-energized!
Love,
Wendy
HAVE FUN!!!!!
xoxox
Good luck! Bear!! Arrhhh.... so glad we don't have bears! ♥
Post a Comment