Artful Saturdays - A note of thanks

Happy Saturday to everyone!  I hope you're all having a great weekend so far.  Nothing much happening here for me this weekend, but it's a good, relaxing day :)

This Tuesday on April 20th, the Artful INKables design team will have a wonderful blog hop for you to showcase some wonderful creations so make sure to tune in for that. Today I'm sharing a card using the Artful INKables set Post A Note.  This set is just so versatile and it will work with ANY type of card.  I never see enough mailbox images and I think this is just so beautifully drawn.  I've used the Challenge #30 Sketch at Truly Scrumptious for this card, but I've turned it around 180 degrees :)

Stamp: Artful INKables Post A Note; Ink: Copics; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories: ribbon

Thanks for dropping by today and make sure to come back tomorrow to see my card for the first Sentimental Sundays challenge!


7 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the card Ann! The colors are bright and cheery :)

Joy said...

gorgeous colors!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Love your ribbon treatment!

Kim said...

This is so colorful and pretty, beautiful papers too!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Ann! I love it!

Mina said...

stunning card Ann, beautiful papers and I love the ribbon...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Ann!!
xxx