Remember, our next challenge at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog is fast approaching so make sure you check back soon to get a free digi and a chance to win a prize! This card is also for the Moving Along With the Times No Square Cards challenge and The Treehouse CAS challenge.
Image: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Polar Bear and Penguin digi; Ink: Copics, BIC; Paper: Memory Box Spearmint; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, pearls, ribbon
10 comments:
awhhh so cute!! and I love your colour combo!! Hugs Juls
This is super cute! Love the layout!
This is super adorable, I love those colors you used!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
AWWW Ann this is precious, this is one darling card and fabby colors!!! You new pic looks great btw!!!! Hugs!
just to stinking cute love it.
oh ann... is this ever darling! i love it!
oooh very yummy card and super cute too,thank you for joining us at MAWTT:)
sue
xx
This is too cute, Ann. Love that stamp!!
I love your card. Cute image and lovely colours :)).
Hugs Monique
What a wonderful card. Love the layout and the colors. It is such a cute image.
Post a Comment