What can I say? It's time for another
2 Cute Tuesday creation! Today, I'm using
Kitty Surprise on my card. We all seem to LOVE this image! My picture is a little dark, sorry about that. When I was looking at it on my screen, it seemed a lot brighter.
Anywho, can you believe our second challenge is coming up soon? We're hosting another challenge for you on Thursday.
Heidi will be giving out another free image for you to use so make sure to check back at the
2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog!
Image: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Kitty Surprise; Ink: Copics, BIC; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, lace ribbon, paper piercer
For this card, I've used the sketch for the
Diva Coffee Break Challenge #169 and this card also fits the challenges at
Charisma Cardz Something for the Kids and
My Time To Craft Lovely Lace.
8 comments:
Awww....this is so adorable, Ann!
Such a cute card and a fab colour combo. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!
Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby
SAWeeeeeet image! Full of sunshine... makes me smile!
AWWW Ann what a cutie I LOVE this paper!!!! Fabulous card sweetie!
definitely tooooooo cute!
gorgeous card Ann, the kitty is so sweet! hugs Debx
This is so cute!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!
Hugs
Leanne
xx
Post a Comment