Whimsy Stamps is hosting a Whimsy December Advent Event, in which every day till Christmas, one Whimsy stamp will be given away by a member of the DT! Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps website daily to see some wonderful creations as well as for a chance to enter some stamp goodness.
I'm hosting the stamp giveaway today and if you leave a comment on this post, you will be in the running to win the adorable Whimsy Purr-fect Gift stamp that you see below. This kitty is sooo adorable! Don't forget to also visit Simonne's blog (my posting partner for this month) because she has a FANTASTIC creation using this little cutie here. Leave her some love!
I decided to go with something a bit more simple (and not Christmas related), but I definitely comes in handy when you only have a few minutes to spare. Sometimes I know that there are some people who don't feel as confident with coloring images - I'm one of them! Well guess what? The Whimsy Circle Postmarks Sentiment Set that I used on this card is one that you can build your card around and not have to worry about coloring.
41 comments:
Fab card, love the round sentiments!
Your Card is so pretty :)
Pretty card, and pretty kitten image!
your card is absolutely stunning!
This card is beautiful ~ and I love the round sentiments! Thanks for the chance to win Chrissy's adorable stamp :)
Beautiful card!
hugs
Mary
A very pretty and simple card. It looks like a fun card to make for any occasion. Thanks for sharing.
absolutely stunning!
happy, happy holidays to you, my friend.
Oh wow!! Ann, this is such a gorgeous card!! I LOVE how you've used that circle sentiment!! Love the color too!! HUGS
Hiya,
What a cute card. I love this image - thanks for the chance to win.
Hugs
Dawn xx
I love your card. So fun with the flowers. TFS.
Your card is great, I love that stamp set!
Beautiful card..
Your card is Beautiful
What a wonderful card!!!
This is a darling image. 8)
very elegant card!
thanks for giving the chance to win!
xxx Msrgreet
oh wie süß, deine karte ist große klasse, ich liebe katzen
lg gila
love your card and that kitty is so cute climbing out of the box.
I would love to win! This kitty is so cute!
Your card is so pretty! I love your colors.
Thanks for sharing,
Liz
Really beautiful :)
Wonderful card! Thank you for the chance to win that adorable image!
Love the colors together, not colors I typically use but you did wonders with them. Cute stamp as well!
I so WANT/NEED/ GOTTA HAVE this wonderful image. I am seeing it all over the place and wow is it ever versatile. I would love to WIN IT
What a fun card! The yellow is so cheerful!
your card is so much fun! and that stamp is just as adorable as can be! :)
Why do such cute baby animals have to grow up, at least if I owned this one I'd know it would be cute forever thanks for the chance to win Julye
Gorgeous card, i love the colours
and that fab Bow.
Trish (-:
Love your card! The yellow and black look great together. Your whole card just pops! Plus, the kitty image is adorable. Thanks for giving us the chance to win!
This is one of my favorite stamps!
hugs,
Gini
Great card, love the colours.
Rene from OZ xo
I really like the colours you picked, fast, easy, elegant! Awesome.
What a cute card. I like the idea of making something you don't have to color.
Hi Ann~~ we all need sweet and simple once in awhile. This kitty stamp is very very adorable and I love it!!!
Blessings of thanks
Mary Lou
Hi,
Your card looks sunny because of the yellow and daisy's, great bow!
Lovely cat popping out of that box! Thanks for giving us a chance.
Hugs, Yolanda
lovely card.
and the stamp is so cute.
thx for the chance :)
great card! So neat and simple. This stamp is super cute and I loved how Simone has used it!! x
ADORABLE image, just adorable!
Love your card to cute and the stamp is cute to you can use it for birthday to .Hugs Sarah
such a nice card-thanks for sharing!
inbar
Gorgeous card and fab image! Hugs;moni
Post a Comment