Today's release features the new set: Tis the Season to be Jolly. See below for a picture of the set! Visit the Stamps and Smiles blog to see more DT inspirations and for new challenges.
Stamp: SAS Tis the Season to be Jolly; Paper: unknown; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, BIC Mark It
We also have a game we'd like you to play. Look for Jolly - he is hiding somewhere so hop around and see if you can find him!
8 comments:
Ann, I just love the colors you chose for Jolly! Isn't he just the cutiest snowman!
cindyB
Ann, what a great card! Love how you did Jolly up. Your color choices as well!
Two very gorgeous cards Ann, love your colours and ribbons.
Mandy
I love the swiss dots you used for snow! Super cute.
Ann, I flippin' adore your little house in the middle of a snow storm.
-- dalis
Love your cute cards Ann! The dotted swiss backround really adds a nice touch! Super!
Very cute samples Ann! I love them both!
Hugs~ Kim
LOVE your samples using Jolly Ann. Your colors are so fun and cheery!
Thanks for your wonderful samples today! Jennifer :)
Post a Comment