It's time to kick off the week with a new
MyGrafico Challlenge! It's already Challenge #16 and this week, we have a RECIPE for you to follow: 1 digital image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 types of embellishments. For my card, I've used hemp cord, eyelets and flowers as my three embellishments. I know you'll have a lot of fun on this one and that you'll love the prize for this week. It's just perfect for the Autumn season :)
This week's challenge:
1 digital image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments
My Card

Stamp: MyGrafico Autumn Elements; Ink: Copics, BIC Mark-It; Paper: Unknown; Accessories: Eyelets, Prima flowers, hemp cord
13 comments:
LOVE this Card!
awesome gate:o) Love your colouring.
gorgeous!! Love the twine detail!!
its beautiful you did amazing!
Oh how sweet!! I love your creation with the fun open folding!! HUGS
Beautiful card - great fold and your coloring is awesome!
What a gorgeous gatefold! The way you coloured this is stunning. I just love the falling leaves & the distressing makes it!
Fab card Anne and the opening is great
Hugs
Lana x
Awesome card and design....WOW Anne LOVE it!
beautiful card, such a great image and love how it opens up! hugs Debx
Love the gate fold card!
Love the gate fold with your card and that flower on the inside - so pretty!!
Asuper card Ann - such wonderful colour and a lovely image! Cheers Claire x
Post a Comment