My unused stash: Rubbernecker Stamp Oasis Asian Summer stamp
Card Details
Stamp: Rubbernecker Stamp Oasis Asian Summer
Paper: MMBI, Best Occasions, DCWV
Tools: Copics, BIC Mark-It, Cuttlebug & embossing folder
Card DetailsStamp: Rubbernecker Stamp Oasis Asian Summer
Paper: MMBI, Best Occasions, DCWV
Tools: Copics, BIC Mark-It, Cuttlebug & embossing folder
8 comments:
beautiful, love the colours and the oriental feel!
congrats, I love sketch blogs, which I could play each and one of them :)
Beautiful card Ann! I love those colours and whole oriental thing you got going on! congrats on being a guest dt-you're a busy girl! Love Rowena
congrats on being GD! woo hoo!
what a pretty card. it is different, but really, really pretty!
hugs,
Congrats on being GD...your card is gorgeous, I love the image and colours.
Emma x
Lovely card Ann! Great colours and image.
Thank you for comment. I added information that you made a sentiment :)
Hugs, Magda x
Hi Ann! Thanks for agreeing to be our GD, you've made us such an amazing card, love your new stamp!!Thanks once again!!
Love Becky xx
beautiful card Ann, I love your style and I'm so pleased you agreed to join us as GD at sketch and stash hugs JIll xx
Post a Comment