This card is for a few challenges:
- Friday Sketchers - for Challenge #60
- One Stop Craft - for Challenge #37 Furry Things
- Our Creative Corner - for A Pet Parade Challenge
- The Corrisve Challenges - for Challenge #20 Who let the dogs out?
- CCEE Stampers - for CNFS "Footprints" challenge - I have paw prints in the corners
- Paper Blooms - for Animal Fun
- Lili of the Valley - for Challenge #32 Animals
- Dutch Dare Challenge - for Challenge #56 Use cutting dies/punches - I used my corner punches and paw prints puncher

15 comments:
Your puppy is darling.
super cute
I think your doggie came out adorable:) The extra coloring you did added some nice shading to it, great job! Thanks for joining us on Paper Blooms:)
Your card is cute and your puppie is even cuter! Great job! Thanks for joining us at paper blooms! Hope to see you at our next challenge!
So cute!! Your puppie is adorable!!
smiles,Deena
Thanks for jopiningus with such a stunning card
Hugs Jacqui x
Hihi...just LOVE this card!!!
Saskia :)
Love that little doggie! So precious! I am glad you got to play with us this week!
Happy Friday!
Cindy
Such a sweet card and I love that Dog image.
A very stylish card. Such a cute dog image. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx
awwwwwwww what a cute pooch!! thanks for playing:)
hugs
Such a cut little doggie. and I like your card too. :)
Your prints are punched!! How cute!! And the bright green is fabulous!! Darling card!!
Fabulous card.
Love the image and retro papers.Thanks for joining the DDCC.
xoxo Karin
Love this doggie-card. Cute dog and I think retro is just so cool. Must remember the sentiment, think it's a great one!
Thanks for joining DDCC this week.
xx Monica
Post a Comment