This card is for a few challenges:
- IC Sketches - for ICSketches #21
- If the Shoe Fits - for Friday Color Challenge Burgundy, Gold and Cream
- High Hopes - for Challenge #36 Use Up Your Scraps - Not new papers were harmed in the making of this card! Even printed out the image on a scrap :D
- Charisma Cardz - for Challenge #24 Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend - Diamonds and gold, ah, I spoiled myself.
Card DetailsPaper: K & Company (I think), DCWV
Stamp: Cute Daisy May
Embellishments: diamonds (lol), Stickles
Techniques/Tools: BIC Mark-It, Copics
11 comments:
such elegance,
Hugs
Angie
Your card is beautiful ..I love the bling!!!!
Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week :) x
put a small wreath on the birdcage and it would say xmas. but now.... it's gorgeous. i would have picked that image too. i love it.
hugs,
This card is just so beautifully elegant! i love your paper / color choices and that image is so very sweet! Thanks for playing along this week at ICS!
what a wonderful card and love the image!!! gorgeous.. GREAT job with the IC Sketch this week.
Ooh sumptuous looking card!
Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
x
WOW Ann your card is breathtaking BEAUTIFUL! Love it and all the beautiful details. Thanks for using ICS #21! Have a lovely day! :
♥Dawn♥
ok, totally LOVE your card! her dress looks REAL! you do such great work!! thanks for joining us again at teh shoe!
~tracey
What a stunning image. I love your colouring.Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
xx Vee
Gorgeous!! it is Stunning! thanks for playing along at ICS!
OO la la what a devine card - that image is beautifully coloured.. You have used ICS #21 just perfectly!
Post a Comment