
A few random things I'm "hoppy" about:
- I'm alive and get to create another day.
- I gave a bunch of cards (almost all that I've posted) I made to my boyfriend's sister and niece and they really loved them. They were fighting over who gets to have certain ones!
- I won something from Use Your Stash for their Anniversary blog hop. What a great idea for a challenge blog! I MUST play along!
- I ordered some "flesh colored" Copics from CopicMarkers.com at a really great deal AND the shipping wasn't bad at all (less than $4 for my order). I'm so excited to finally be able to color skintones on my images correctly, AND I got the colorless blender so I can finally fix my "coloring outside the lines" dilemma.
- I ordered a mini sewing machine from eBay so I might finally have some stitching on my creations!
- I'm going to work on putting together a tutorial for making button charms; it seems at least some people liked it :) Maybe it'll save some of you guys some money, too!
2 comments:
woooo hoooo! way to go! big congrats. i'll be there each week looking too.
hugs,
Koodos girl! I am sure you are going to knock thier socks off!
Roberta
Post a Comment