Outta this world - Black/White/Silver

I hope that everyone had a good, long weekend! Mine was fantastic. We went on two day hikes and saw a couple of nice waterfalls. Our campsite was right by a beautiful Sierra lake and I would be lulled to sleep by the sound of water slapping on the rocks. I hope I'll be able to scrap those pics soon.

After a day of recuperation, I got back to making a couple of things and this Black/White/Silver rocket ship card is one of them. It's not the best, but I didn't feel like starting over. Does that ever happen to you? I keep working on it thinking that it's going to get better, but it doesn't, so I just accept it as it is.

I'm entering this card for:
  1. Crafty Muse - Black, white and one other color - My other color is silver
  2. Cute Daisy May - Monotone card
  3. Eat, Sleep, Stamp - ESS Sketch #38


Card Details
Paper: DCWV Glitter stack, unknown
Sentiment: created on computer
Stamp: Unknown, stars were hand-cut
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

11 comments:

Unknown said...

It came out not too bad, Ann. It's good enough for a male card or even a little boy's card. I like it. It's different. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse. Hope to see more of your creations.

Linnie said...

I think its very clever great for a ittle boys birthday i struggle with those.
Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may tjhis week
luv
linniexxx

Anonymous said...

A great card Ann - perfect for a little boy
Thanks for joining us at CDM this week
Ann x

Sammi said...

Hi Ann! I love the rocket!! Great card!! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse again!!
Sammi
xxx

Stef H said...

Super, super, super! I love the flair coming from the rocketship! Just super!

Hugs,

Enfys said...

What a great little boy card, I love the stars and the rocket looks super against the dark background. Thanks for joining us on CDM this week
hugs
En

Tracy said...

What a fantastic card!!! I can't believe you hand cut these stars. They're perfect! Super fun take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's challenge!

Hugs,
Tracy

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card and I love the rocket. Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

striking card, makes a change from cute, love the rocket and stars. thanks for joining daisy may. janex

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fun card and quite dramatic! Thanks for joining the Daisy May Challenge this week!

Sarah C said...

What an awesome card. I love it. Thank you for taking up our challenge at Crafty Muse