Thursday, July 16, 2009

A wagging tail

I got a card done today! It was a hot, busy day for me. I can't believe I stayed in the room long enough to make this. I went with a CAS look. Considering I'm such a dog person, I don't know why I don't have more dog stamps. These Inkadinkado ones aren't that great because the images do not come out very clear. I had to color over the image with marker and it doesn't look that nice. How does it look to you?

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Friday Sketchers - for Challenge #60
  2. One Stop Craft - for Challenge #37 Furry Things
  3. Our Creative Corner - for A Pet Parade Challenge
  4. The Corrisve Challenges - for Challenge #20 Who let the dogs out?
  5. CCEE Stampers - for CNFS "Footprints" challenge - I have paw prints in the corners
  6. Paper Blooms - for Animal Fun
  7. Lili of the Valley - for Challenge #32 Animals
  8. Dutch Dare Challenge - for Challenge #56 Use cutting dies/punches - I used my corner punches and paw prints puncher
Card Details
Stamp: Inkadinkado; Paper; DCWV; Tools: border punch, paw prints punch

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your puppy is darling.

StampOwl said...

super cute

Leah said...

I think your doggie came out adorable:) The extra coloring you did added some nice shading to it, great job! Thanks for joining us on Paper Blooms:)

Christi said...

Your card is cute and your puppie is even cuter! Great job! Thanks for joining us at paper blooms! Hope to see you at our next challenge!

acreativeneed said...

So cute!! Your puppie is adorable!!
smiles,Deena

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for jopiningus with such a stunning card
Hugs Jacqui x

Saskia said...

Hihi...just LOVE this card!!!

Saskia :)

Mothermark said...

Love that little doggie! So precious! I am glad you got to play with us this week!

Happy Friday!
Cindy

Sherry said...

Such a sweet card and I love that Dog image.

Sharon said...

A very stylish card. Such a cute dog image. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Janet said...

awwwwwwww what a cute pooch!! thanks for playing:)
hugs

Cheri said...

Such a cut little doggie. and I like your card too. :)

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Your prints are punched!! How cute!! And the bright green is fabulous!! Darling card!!

Karin said...

Fabulous card.
Love the image and retro papers.Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo Karin

me-bear said...

Love this doggie-card. Cute dog and I think retro is just so cool. Must remember the sentiment, think it's a great one!
Thanks for joining DDCC this week.
xx Monica