Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Digital FREEBIE - Sweet circle sentiments

Being as cheap as I am and after browsing around some sites, I decided to make some circular digital sentiments and share them with you. I actually don't use them much, except for this card here, but I think some people do use them pretty often so I thought I'd make some. The graphics are from free dingbats Birthdaze and Sugar Coma. I did a test print and they seem to print okay at the smaller sizes, though if you print them as is (without reducing the size) there is some pixelation. I'm not very happy with that and I'm working on improving the quality. They're also not transparent. I'll have super high quality, transparent PNG digital sentiments soon, I promise!! To download, just right-click to save to your computer.

I hope you like them and if you use them in any way, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see your creations. A link back is not necessary, but is very appreciated. Enjoy :)







19 comments:

Trimgym said...

They are absolutely lovely Ann, thanks for sharing.

Love,

Jo.

Angie said...

ooooooooo,
I like these,
thank you so much Ann,
Hugs
Angie

Saskia said...

Hello Ann,

Lovely freebies!! Thanks!

I've got a little surprise for you on my blog...

Saskia :)

thefrugalcrafter said...

Hi ann, what a wonderful freebie! I love the word art, perfect for gift tags, I'm downloading these and will link back when I use them, thanks;)

mudmaven said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent! Love these. ~chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh ann! these are lovely and you are so very sweet.

hugs,

Martha said...

beautiful freebies Ann.
thanks for sharing ;)

Stamping Mutt said...

Thanks Ann for all of your wonderful freebies...I just love working with digis and have fallen in love with wordart!

Tamara Putvin said...

I just love the freebies, thank you so much for sharing..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Sylvia said...

Adorable! And so kind to share them with us for free! You're such a sweetie!
(now I'm waiting for the transparent png files ;-) )
THANK YOU, Ann!
{love} Sylvia

Regina said...

Oh, so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Regina

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Thanks so much, Ann!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Glennis said...

Thanks so much - these are great

Marianne said...

Thanks a lot, love them! Will go and look for the fonts, too. I love those hidden treasures. I recently made a very simple Christmas card using a Christmas light font. You can view it at my blog at http://marianne-cards-n-stuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/light-it-up.html

SugarGem said...

Thank you Ann! These are really cute! They are my first Digi stamps! Have no idea how to use them yet, but will give it try when I get home! Lenae

Kellie said...

Love these! Many Thanks! :)

Janni Pedersen said...

LOVE the strawberry <3 I will look forward to the big PNG with transperant background :)

Kris said...

Thank you for these, just what I needed. Thanks for your generosity.

Spyder said...

I love the strawberry one too!
(Lyn)