Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Christmas & Bday Sketch #36

Let's kick of the start of this week with another card for Just Christmas and Birthday Cards!!

I made this birthday card using Mada's sketch a few days earlier. At first, I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but when I looked at the sketch, all I kept seeing was the triangle flapping open. So, I did that, lol. Also, I don't know if you guys noticed by now, but sometimes I just like to use scraps again until they disappear from my scrap stack. This was made using the same S.E.I DP as this card.

Head on over to Just Christmas and Birthday Cards and have a go at this sketch! Submit your card and get a chance to win rub-ons, die cuts, and a set of small cards. There's nothing but inspiration this week from the ladies!

Challenges that I'm submitting this card to:
  1. Charisma Cardz - for Challenge #23 Something Yummy
  2. One Stop Craft - for Challenge #33 Add Some Sparkle
  3. Allsorts - for Challenge #5 Triangles

This week's prize at JCBCMada's Sketch #36
My CardCard Details
Paper: S.E.I pattered paper
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Sentiment: Pop up bubble sentiments (Colorbok?)
Embellishments: eyelets, ribbon tie, Stickles


11 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love it. i love the papers, the color,the whole thing. absolutely super.

hugs,

Angie said...

Congratulations on Kaboodle DT,
looking forward to getting to know you,
hugs
Angie

brenda said...

Gorgeous card, love the hot pinks and those cupcake look good enough to eat.

Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

B x

Debs said...

Fab card
Great cupcakes - look scrummy yummy.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Debs xx

Linda said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - looking forward to working with you on the Design Team

Lisa said...

Hi, Great card! I love the cupcakes and the fab paper.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Lisa x

Sally said...

great card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Gro said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Gro.

Vee said...

Wow fab card I love all the detail and the gorgeous colours and image.Thanks for joining in the fun a Charisma this week
xx Vee

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fabulous card thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Kirsten said...

Great card love the colours and the little cupcakes are fab thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x