This card is for several challenges:
- Card Patterns - for Sketch #18 - I turned the middle rectangle at an angle
- Pile it on (again) - for Non-stamped sentiment - I used Colorbok "Sticky Alpha Stax"
- 2 Red Bananas - for Pattern Frenzy using 3 different PP
- Flourishes - for Timeless Tuesday Challenge #19 Decorative Paper
- A Spoon Full of Sugar (again) - for Challenge #45 Butterflies
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, S.E.I patterned paper
Sentiment: Colorbok Sticky Alpha Stax
Embellishments: ribbon, handmade embossed butterflies (see tutorial)
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, S.E.I patterned paper
Sentiment: Colorbok Sticky Alpha Stax
Embellishments: ribbon, handmade embossed butterflies (see tutorial)
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder


13 comments:
I like your card! Love the colors you have chosen.
this is soooooo pretty. gotta love that ribbon.
hugs,
Very pretty, thanks for playing!
Oh, this is SO SWEET! I love the papers you've chosen. Thanks so much for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge.
I just love the patterns you've mixed here. What an adorable card. SO glad you could join us!
Very cute card. I love the little butterfly and beautiful bow. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.
Hi what a great card and a totally fantastic blog as well.
Thanks for entering our Blog Candy.
We hope you will enjoy the exciting challenges we have lined up for you
Don't forget to pop back to see the first DCD challenge on Monday
Hugs Susie xx
Love this card - it's adorable!!! thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Vicki
co-owner
Wow you used 4 pattern on that one, very cute. like that butterfly. thanks for playing with the bananas
WoW your card is absolutely gorgeous! :)
♥Dawn♥
Might want to check out the Pile It On! blog this morning.....
:)
~Vicki
Gorgeous card! :o)
x
Love your bright Hi card x
Post a Comment