Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Clean and Simple black/white cutout

Another card to share with you!

This is a clean and simple one (at least to me). I like how it turned out, and I'm getting so addicted to making these lollipop flowers (see my first one here) and black/white cards (thanks to Ann's previous challenge).

This card is for several challenges:
  1. The Fresh Batch - for Sketch Challenge #17 (SASSC17)
  2. Ann's Creative Nook - for GCA #43 Clean and Simple
  3. The Next Level (new challenge blog) - for Challenge #1 Cut-out and lollipop flower - sorry I didn't have all the materials (gesso), but I did the best I could
  4. KJ's Stamp Pad - for Color Chef Challenge #9
  5. and Heart Hugs - for EIC #38 Bacon Square Farm - I used the Cottage Black and Red Tissue Box Holder Sculpture Flower as my inspiration
My CardCard Details
Paper: Recollections and Bazzill cardstock
Embellishments: rhinestone, ribbon, faux lollipop flower
Techniques/Tools: MM Distressing kit, Cuttlebug, embossing folder Nestabilities


11 comments:

de said...

Oh wow! I love this! I love the "prima"look flowers and love the elegant simplicity of the card! Thanks for playing along!

All Pink girl said...

Wow very stylish ,love how you have used the flower and the cut out ,brilliant
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

jem said...

so eye catching,love your card ,aren't these flowers great and easy to make, fab challenge or what! janex

Kelly Jo said...

OH MY GOSH! I love the homemade flowers and have got to try these!

Your card is great. I am so glad you played along!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is stunning. I love it.

Hugs,

Vickilyn said...

Love this!! Totally beautiful and I love the "surprise" of the window!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles!!

Sandy said...

What a cool card. Love how you put the flower "inside" the card -- thanks for including the photo, I couldn't tell from the straight-on shot.

Kerry said...

Great flower! And I love how it is really on the inside of the card! Thanks for playing the EtsyInspired Challenge this week!

Jenn said...

That card fits in perfectly with this weeks Etsy challenge, beautiful card!

True :) said...

A twist! lollipop flower on the inside! Great thinking. Very classy card too!
Thanks for joining us @ "The Next Level"!

Ann said...

How very cool is this!!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along again this week!!