Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beautiful Day

Hopefully your day has been a beautiful day so far!

Another card to share with you today. This one is a little bit more classic. I really like making this type of card, but somehow, I don't do it as much. I think it's because of all the cute digital images and stamps out there and I can't resist into using them on everything. This was a nice change :) Lots of distressing on this one, and I like how the overall look turned out. The flower was really easy to make and it's great that I can use whatever color/pattern I want! Enjoy!

This card is for two challenges:
  1. Kaboodle Dooodles - for Challenge #6 - I'm trying out for the design team call, hope you like this card (and the rest of my cards on the blog)
  2. If the Shoe Fits - for Fab Friday Color Challenge Black, Orange and Teal - I love this color combo! Very bold!
My CardCard Details:
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, MMBI patterned paper
Stamp: Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes
Sentiment: Me, my computer and printer
Embellishments: rhinestones, ribbon, flower made by me
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, MM Distressing Kit


7 comments:

mudmaven said...

Ann - thanks so much for playing in our challenge! Mr. Linky has gone awol this week - server overload is the story we're all getting. But the challenge is open until Monday so you're in plenty of time. ~chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is stunning!

Hugs,

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your card is so pretty! Great colors and love the paper tearing. Good luck with the DT!

Jennifer

stillspastic said...

absoolutely beautiful card - LOVE that flower! thanks for joining us at the Shoe, and i hope we'll be seeing more of you! :)

--Karmyn

Tracey said...

OMG! this is fabulous, i LOVE it!!! thanks so much for playing along at the Shoe! Hope to see you back!!!
~tracey

lesleyworth said...

Fabulous! Love what you did!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Lesley

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.