Hello and welcome to the Wee Stamps
for Whimsy Stamps BLOG HOP!
I'm the first stop of the hop so you're in the right place!
for Whimsy Stamps BLOG HOP!
I'm the first stop of the hop so you're in the right place!
On Sunday we announced the wonderful news that Whimsy Stamps is exclusively releasing Sylvia Zet's beautiful Wee Stamps collection in rubber!
Whimsy Stamps is releasing 6 new Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps today and these new goodies are available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.


The Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests have been showcasing these fabulous stamps for the past 3 days, and today we are celebrating their release with a BLOG HOP! We are delighted to welcome our wonderful special guests who are joining the Whimsy DT for this hop - Alberto Gava, Mariska van der Veer, Jacque Beddingfield, Dena Concienne, Tab Robinson and Sylvia Zet herself!
The hop starts today (Wednesday October 5th at noon EST) and ends on Tuesday October 11th at noon EST.
For this hop we have 5 different prize draws! One lucky hopper will win the entire new release of 6 stamps. We also have 4 mini candy stops throughout the hop where you can enter to win a new release stamp! I'm not going to tell you where they are, but keep hopping and I'm sure you'll come across them soon!
For my blog hop creation, I've used the ever-so-sweet, Sweet Blossom! Look at how gorgeous she is just perched on the branch with her little friend. I don't know what it is about these Wee images, but they just have a certain innocence to them, a certain "I want to reminisce about my childhood" type of thing :)
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Sweet Blossom; Medium: Copics on X-Press It Blending Card; Papers: MME Lost and Found 2 Breeze; Embellishments: WOC flowers, May Arts ribbons, Prima flower; Tools: Spellbinder dies, Cheery Lynn doily die
Now it’s time for you to continue the hop by heading over to Chris' always amazing blog! Prepare to be amazed!
Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:
Ann Vento
Chris Olsen
Tammy Louise Cunliffe
Debbie Eastman
Dena Concienne
Stephanne Maraver
Sylvia Blum
Jacque Beddingfield
Erin Bailey
Ellie Stover
Mariska van der Veer
Alberto Gava
Simonne Clay
Annika Ryan
Tab Robinson
Sylvia Zet
Chris Olsen
Tammy Louise Cunliffe
Debbie Eastman
Dena Concienne
Stephanne Maraver
Sylvia Blum
Jacque Beddingfield
Erin Bailey
Ellie Stover
Mariska van der Veer
Alberto Gava
Simonne Clay
Annika Ryan
Tab Robinson
Sylvia Zet
Thanks for stopping by and I know you'll enjoy the new release as much as I do :)
90 comments:
What a gorgeous card! These images are fantastic. TFS
I realy love your card and that image is so sweet how the little girl is sitting there with his little bear. The colours are fantastic thanks for showing
~Gesa
Simply stunning Ann! Love your coloring!
Simply gorgeous!!!
Lovely image and your colors are amazing... the flowers, the papers, the bow... great card!
Lovely card Ann, very pretty colors and papers.
hugs
Donna
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL ANN
lOVE THESE STAMPS
CHRIS X
Wow this is pretty Ann! Love your choice of colors and your coloring! Don't ever let me catch you complaining about your coloring again!
xxx
Mariska
She is gorgeous and the card is lovely :O)
Gorgeous card I just love these images.
Jenny x
The first hop is a beautyful hop, I love the colours and the colouring you did. Fantastic.
Love Aartje
Absolutely precious.....love these sweet images!
Oh how gorgeous Ann!! I just love the coloring, the green and the added detail!! Stunning!!
hugs,
Chris
awww Ann, your card is sooo adorable! Totally LOVE what you did with 'Sweet Blossom'!!
{hugs} Sylvia
Your card is sooo sweet! These images are precious!
This is fabulous Ann. I so love that image TFS.
Hugs, Rosalee
Hi oh I cant believe now in rubber stamps! I have two of them in digi but im so happy now I can get them all in stamps!!!
These stamps are soo cute. I just love your card. TFS.
Stunning card, such a beautiful image and I just love the colours you have used. GORGEOUS!!
Hugs Kat xx
Gorgeous card - I love Sylvia's images and this one is a real cutie
Denise xx
Hi Ann,
I really loved the way you've coloured this sweet little lady!
Hugs,
Geri
This one is just fabulous
adorable card, ann.....thanks for participating in the blog hop, this will be fun....saw your "digi tutorials" so checked it out - I'll be back for more in depth learning. Hugs to you, Sharon :o)
Stunning work Ann, who doesn't love these gorgeous images!! Thanks for the hop.
Pinky
So precious! Perfect coloring for fall!
Absolutely gorgeous, this stamp is so adorable. Debs xx
Love that ribbon Ann! Your coloring is beautiful too!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
Gorgeous card Ann....so much eyecandy...love your colouring of that fab stamp!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful card - love the rich colours xx
OMG...! What a gorgeous card Ann! These images are so fantastic, I really like everyone, and all of them...
Hugs Natalie xx
Your card is gorgeous Ann, you've coloured the image in beautifully.I love the papers. ribbon and the flowers, they compliment the image.Thanks for sharing.Love Debbie Johns x
So sweet and adorable! Love these images and you've created a beautiful card!
This is such a sweet card! Love the green and brown together.
Love your card! Love the cute wee images :O)
Such a precious card, love the new stamps. The coloring is so soft and sweet, greta work. Thanks for sharing.
Stunning card,and so cute image. Hugs,Moni
Lovely card and the stamps are great!!
Hugs,
Christa
Love the colors you used, so pretty!
Oh Ann you are soo right~~childhood backflashes and innocence are truly seen in these wonderful stamps by sylvia!@!!! Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much!!
Hugz
This card si si beautiful and the new stamp is so fantastic.
Hugs, Uta
Darling card Ann! Love it!
Hugs, Dena
These stamps are so darn cute. Love your card. It is beautiful.
Hugs, Heidi
Your card is just awesome hun, soo beautiful, but these stamps are also just gorgoeus. WAUW.
Oh Ann, your card is so beautiful--I love your colors and your layout! Your image is adorable and you've colored her so beautifully!
Happy to be hopping and viewing the beautiful new release stamps. I am excited to see the wonderful creations made by the fine lineup!! Your card is superb. I love the greens and creams and those flowers are darling!
:O)
Jessica
What a gorgeous card with that lovely image.
Marie-Anne
Like your card very beautiful and every thing on it
and all of these stamp are all very pretty
thank for showing
Beautiful choice of colours Ann, lovely card! :)
this stamp is sooo cute and your colouring is fab xx
Ann, your card is gorgeous! I love your coloring and mix of papers. Beautiful work as always.
I can't say any more than what everyone else has written, just a beautiful card. Reminds me of my grandbaby who just turn 5. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful images and beautiful card.
Fabulous card, love the colour combo.
Sharon x
Your card is beautiful! That new image is so adorable and you have colored her perfectly!
The stamps are just so gorgeous.
Such sweet sweet images & such a darling sweet card you've made! Love it!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Oh they are just the sweetest little things and you've done a fabulous job with your card! Perfectly colored and embellished!! Love it!
Teri
Oh my GOSH! Wow wow wow .. this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love ALL of your details, your colouring of this super sweet image and that bow is ... FAB-U-LOUS! I love it!
Hugs,
Elise
Wonderful card!! Thanks for the chance to win.
Very bright job! Love this image! the card is fantastic!!!
Ahh this is so sweet... !!
So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a beautiful card you made with this lovely stamp. So cute. Nice coloring.
Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/
Lovely card :-)
Totally adorable card and wonderful colors. I especially love the pop of green on the sweet image and the papers.
She is so darling and I love the colors you have chosen!
how wonderful to see Sylvia's designs in rubber! and your card is just adorable.
hugs, annie x
ohhhh Ann, what cute image, you have created amazing card.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love these Wee stamps and I love Sylvia Zets work amazing collection!
Hugs, Briana
Such a gorgeous image :)
Oh, these stamps are so cute! And your card is just lovely. I love those deep greens.
Very cute little girl, and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs Nataliya
These images are some of the cutesst I've seen! Your card is adorable Ann. :-)
Wow Ann!! This is amazing!! I love the green and your coloring is beautiful!! The flowers look awesome around the image!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Nicki
Your card is stunning! So beautiful colors and flowers.
I love the image and your coloring is fab!
Anne
Love the card Ann, your colouring is A1.
So great card!!!
Well done!
Svetlana xx
Very nice card. Sylvia's images are calling for coloring!
AD-OR-ABLE!! Love the rich, rustic, EARTY colours you've used on this card!! Your colouring is just gorgeous and that bow? PLEASE!!
Gorgeous Ann, but I expect nothing less from you!
Lots of love. xo
I don't use darker greens much in my cards, but you've inspired me to have a go at a similar colour scheme :) Thanks!
Beautiful card with a cute image.
Hugs,
Pam:)
Your card is awsome! The image is so lovely but your coloring is gorgeous! Have a great weekend, Dominique
Ohhh, how gorgeous, thanks for the wonderful creation and the blog hop. can't wait to get hopping, been unwell so playing catch up, love the inspiration that these hops give - huge thanks to all the DTs.
Hugs
Kaz Bee x
Ann, beautiful card! Great coloring and embellies. Love it!
Wow this is fantastic! Love your papers, color combo and your coloring amazing! Of course that image is adorable.
Blessings Bernie
Oh these images are so adorable! What a great card you've made, I love your colouring!
luv, Mags x
Gorgeous card, so very pretty
Thanks for the hop
Anne x
I am absolutely in love with these images and your card is absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these.
wat a fab card i love all these images they r just so cute hugs mandy xx
Oh I just love these images!! Sylvia is just so talented!!! And your card is simply gorgeous!! HUgsxx
Woow Ann this card is soo sweet!! Hugs Anneke
Post a Comment