Friday, August 5, 2011

ShopPumpkinSpice first ever blog hop!


Welcome to the ShopPumpkinSpice first ever blog hop!

If you've come here from June's blog, then you're on the right track.  Otherwise, please start at the beginning at Pumpkin Spice Blog  so that you don't miss a thing.


Before we get into my somewhat-long post, I'd like to tell you about The Featured Designer for August and that is the lovely Courtney Lee of Court's Crafts.  ShopPumpkinSpice is so proud to have her as a Design Team member.  For the month of August, we will be showcasing a Kit developed and designed by Courtney, which is the "You Are My Sunshine" kit.  This kit is available at ShopPumpkinSpice.com


And now my rambling.  I've been recommending SPS for paper ever since I first found the store.  I already posted about just some of the great deals you can find on paper, but did you know that she carries more than just paper?  I just recently ordered these from SPS because they are just THE BEST prices I've found anywhere!
  Scotch® Advanced Tape Glider - Pink ATG


 Scotch® Advanced Tape Glider Refill Rolls General Purpose - 2 pk  


Yep, those prices ARE right!  I've never seen such great prices on the ATG refills.  I've seen generic refills for that much or even more. Of course, shipping is FREE over $50 and its gets to your door super fast.  Here are some of the items available for pre-order right now:


 My Minds Eye - 6 x 6 Paper Pads
My Minds Eye - Six by Six Paper Pads - 6x6 pads all $4.19 each


 Echo Park - APOTHECARY EMPORIUM




She really does have wonderful prices on everything! I just want to buy up her whole store :)  Alas, one can only dream.


So, what's the prize for this hop? A very GENEROUS prize of a $20 gift certificate to the SPS store can be won at each stop of the hop!  How awesome is that?  I think in terms of paper pads so that's at least 4 paper pads and a couple of little tidbits can be won at each designer's blog.  However, if you're buy individual papers or embellishments, you can get a whole bunch of stuff!




To be eligible for the prize, please make sure you comment on all the designers blogs (there are only five of us so no excuses, lol) and then link your name using the InLinkz below.  No need to be a follower - I would like you to come back, but only if you actually enjoy my creations :)  I would also appreciate it if you could leave a comment saying which papers, products, stamps, or other supplies you would like to see in the SPS store.  Also, if you have some time, please leave some reviews at the store for products that you have.  You don't need to have necessarily bought them at the SPS store, but your opinions are welcome :)


Anywho, enough babbling.  For this card, I've used one of the new additions to SPS which is the  Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6x6 Paper Pad.  I love the bright, summery colors and designs in this paper pad!  The bold reds really appeal to me and the bicycle patterned paper was perfect for this stamp!  I kept the card nice and clean, no colored image, just to show off some of the papers.


  Blossom Soup Paper Pad 6"X6" 24 Sheets


Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Vintage Transportation set; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Papers: Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6x6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: jute look fringe, May Arts striped twill ribbon, doily; Tools: Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug


For this card, I also used another Jillibean Soup paper pad: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup 6x6 Paper Pad.

  Dutch Mustard Paper Pad 6"X6" 24 Sheets  


 Dutch Mustard Paper Pad 6"X6" 24 Sheets - $4.19


Stamps: Tickled Pink Stamps Steampunk Sentiments; Ink: StazOn Timber Brown, Distress Ink Tea Dye (for edges); Papers: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup 6x6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: May Arts net ribbon, twill ribbon, button, baker's twine, doily; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, Sizzix dies, Inkssentials ink blending tool

Now it's time to head over to the last stop which is the Pumpkin Spice BlogThanks for stopping by! 


Here's the entire hop order:




55 comments:

June Houck said...

Nice cards, Ann!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love both of your cards, especially the bike one!

Aditya Gupta said...

Both cards are great, but I liked the second card more, maybe because the color combination is so lovely that it caught my eyes instantly.

Amanda Johnson said...

Love both of these!! THat would flourish on the second card is fabulous! I am new follower!

Carissa said...

Oh my word your cards are just beautiful. I love how you featured the paper by keeping things "simple" but the cards are so elegant with all the detailing you put in. Love it!
Carissa

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Gorgeous cards, Ann! Love these papers! I just placed my first order with SPS yesterday and now I may have to go back and place a second!!

I would love to follow your blog but can't seem to get to a follow button :(

I'll be back!

Hugs,
Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Deborah Gross said...

Beautiful cards! I love how they have such a lovely vintage feel.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards! I love your attention to detail:) great job! I am happy to be a new follower~your work is fantastic Ann! Excited to see more of your creations:) Hope you stop by and visit me too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

kurlygirl said...

Ann, your cards are adorable! I'm in love with that twill ribbon and fringe!

Linda Vanorio said...

Your work is beautiful. I really love the bicycle card.

Tanya said...

These are beautiful Ann! I really love the first, the fun paper, the bright colors and the fun ribbon and image!

Abby L said...

Beautiful cards, Ann! I love the JBS pads, I have a few too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

I'd love to see all the new Echo Park collections at SPS, like the Christmas lines coming out soon :)

Thanks!

Lillian Child said...

Ann, it's always such a treat to stop by your blog and see your lovely creativity! I just got that bicycle stamp from Whimsy Stampes and you've inspired me to create!

Cheryl said...

Ann, your cards are gorgeous as always! I love the papers you used on both and your focus on the sentiments.

Nette R said...

Cute cards! I love them both.

Court said...

Very fun cards Ann! Always lovin' the Jillibean! :)

Cortney said...

I love ALL of your creations! Your layering, inking techniques, and sentiments are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

I LOVE both of these cards - and these packs of paper!!! I kind of have an addiction to 6x6 paper pads - so I would LOVE to see as many of those as are available. I have already ordered a couple of times and been so happy! I also would love to see some product by October Afternoon! LOVE their stuff too! And I'm a new follower - love your blog!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jen_H said...

Both of your cards are beautiful but I love the bottom of your heart one. So pretty! All the details are just adorable. I already own both of these paper pads and love what you have done with them. Gorgeous! TFS and for the chance to win! I am a new follower and can't wait to see more! Shop Pumpkin Spice is one of my favorite online stores and I think the products stocked are fabulous along with the prices.
~~Jen H~~

stampgram said...

I am a follower. What a great Blog event. Thanks for sharing such fun cards. Please enter me in your giveaway. Products I like...hmm, echo park, basic grey, my minds eye, authentique.

Jamie said...

love your cards.. the 1st one is my fav.. i went to SPS and i think i would like to see the 12x12 sets by graphic 45..
The Magic of Oz!
Hallowe'en in Wonderland

Im also a follower.. but i've been a follower of yours for awhile. thanks for sharing the great cards and the chance to win!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

danielle said...

Your cards have beautiful texture, such fun paper! I used those cute Spring blossom papers on a recent layout.

JessicaL said...

Wow your cards are great! I love the bicycle paper you used!

Julia Knappenberger said...

Your cards are all great, love that Jillibean paper.
I don't have a blog that's why I cannot add my link here.
I'm loking forward to new autumn, halloween and christmas paper collections in the Pumpkin Spice Store.

Julia

Sharon said...

Love your cards, the bike paper and flower paper are so cute, and love the next line. The colors are awesome.

I would love to see Heartfelt Creations stamps and matching dies in store.

Im a new follower of your blog as well.

Sharon
rsmobley85@gmail.com

Yvonne said...

Love your cards. After I looked at Courtneys blog I went sps and ordered her kit price was great and shipping was really GREAT. ydixon57@verizon.net

Emily said...

Your cards are fabulous! I like to look at any and everything in stores so the more the merrier for me :) lol! Great work!

Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is a beautiful card! So much detail, love it! Love the store too... I would love to see beacon glitter it glue in the store, and papertrey ink stamps, I love them! Thanks so much!
Lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

callyannc said...

I love the bike card. Super neat! Thanks for sharing! CallyAnn

LaJanette said...

Awesome cards Ann; I knew you would just come up with great creations; congrats on the DT spot; oh and those prices are pinch me good!

Hugs;
Janette

Jen said...

Great cards...this is the first time I have seen the Jillibean Soup paper packs and these are awesome. TFS
Jen ranneyj08@gmail.com

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you made​​. Nice bike stamp.

Hugs Astrid.

bonnie said...

Awesome cards sweetie...I love them both...so pretty! TFS! ;) Hugs x

created by connie said...

These cards are sooo pretty! Love the embellishments on them especially the different ribbons! :)

Suzy said...

What a fun hop! I love JBS and your cards are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win :)
Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

First off, I would LOVE to come back and see more of your creations! Both of these are gorgeous! I have just recently discovered Pumpkin Spice and I can't wait to browse the shop more! So far, I really love what I have seen!! I haven't been through everything to know what else I would like to see! I will be sure to stop back and leave some reviews :) Thanks for the beautiful inspiration today and I can't wait to see more!

Amber

Marlene said...

Hi Ann! Congrats on joining the SPS DT! Love your cards! Jillibean is one of my FAVORITE lines and I have both those collections! Thanks for the inspiration!

SugarGem said...

Ann your blog post is great and your projects are awesome! So creative. Love your choice of papers. That sentiment is so special i've never seen it before and the dies you used are awesome too. So honored to be on the team with you! Lenae

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

beautiful! My current obsessions are October Afternoon papers, My Favorite Things Pure Innocents and Die-namics, and Elizabeth Bell - I don't want to have to order over seas. Thanks

Debbie said...

I love your cards, the colors are great!

Sugarlips said...

I love the heart card, it is so pretty.

I have no idea what to add to the store...

edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Love your cards, and those gorgeous colors and diecuts.

Cheryl S. said...

Great projects! I'm new to Shop Pumpkin Spice...very happy to find this great store. I would like to see products by Three Bugs in a Rug. They have very cute products.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

How gorgeous! I love both these cards!

gshrader said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!
New Follower
gayle_shrader at yahoo dot com

gshrader said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!
New Follower
gayle_shrader at yahoo dot com

Tammi A. said...

love your cards. they are beautiful, TFS and for the chance to win on this hop. i love pumpkin spice and hope they keep selling MPS stamps and Bo Bunny paper. I love those too!

Jennifer said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Very creative!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful cards!! LOVE the ribbons and twine! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

papertrails leaver said...

fab cards Ann! Love your style! I gots to do some shopping! :-) Amy

AJ said...

I love, love, love these cards! Especially the one with the dollie! So stinkin' cute!!! :) I'm so inspired!! Thank you!!

amandajc_21(at)hotmail(dot)com

sweetlilscrapper said...

gorgeous!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Mimi said...

Gorgeous cards Ann! Love the papers you used and stamp images are fabulous!! ;)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What gorgeous cards, Ann! Love them!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

McVic said...

beautiful cards! love the bicycle card and all the layers!
kacee