Well, this is late, and I hope you're not all getting frustrated with me for being such a procrastinator! May 5th prize if 5 digital stamps of your choice from the Raindrop Echo Designs Collection at Whimsy Stamps!
Thanks for everyone who have entered the giveaways so far!
Prize: 5 Digital Sentiments from the Raindrop Echo Designs Collection at Whimsy Stamps
Good luck and see you back here tomorrow!
14 comments:
Ohhh, this is a fab giveaway!!
Hi Ann! Just a little FYI for today's giveaway, here's what inlinkz says.. (Submissions start May 9, 2011, 12:00 am)
I dont see a way to link to the post - is it gone now?
thankyou for yet another fab giveaway i hope number 1 is lucky for me lol xx
Thanks Ann for another terrific giveaway.
Elaine
Fabulous giveaway. Raindrop Echo Design has some cool sentiments/designs. TFS.
Woohoo! You are awesome!
hiya sweetie
thank you so much for this great opportunity sweetie
hugs angelique
You are a star x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
Sure can use more sentiments. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
A girl can never have too many sentiments! Thanks for the chance, Dee
One can always use sentiments----I know I can. Thank You so much---Nancy mtbootleggerz@msn.com
Congratulations!.....Thanks for the opportunity to win this fabulous giveaway.
Rebecca
brrck@yahoo.com
Looove it!!
jrlbeale1 (at) gmail.com
Post a Comment