I came up with another prize for today's giveaway! I was really running out of ideas, haha. Who knew there were so many days in the month?? ;)
Anywho, for today's giveaway, you have a choice of getting a $10 gift certificate to the Whimsy Stamps store, the Whiff of Joy store, the Tickled Pink Stamps store, or any other store that carries one or more of those stamp lines with my sentiments! I have some personal favs that I love to shop at :) I hope you like this giveaway. Thank you for all those who have participated so far and thank you for your support of my designs!
Prize: $10 GC to Whimsy Stamps store, the Whiff of Joy store, the Tickled Pink Stamps store or any other store that carries one or more of those stamp lines!
Good luck and see you back here tomorrow!
17 comments:
Thanks again Ann for such a generous giveaway x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
Only 10 days to go!! Thank you so much for your generosity!!! Hugs xx
Congrats on your win over at Jacque's BLog!! Enjoy your prize, you deserve it!! HUgs xx
Thank you once again, hugs Miria
Woo hoo Ann, what a giveaway, thankyou. Heading towards the end now, bet you're pleased lol.
Elaine
hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance hunni
this prize is again gorgeous
have a great sunday
hugs angelique
Oh really? Wow, that's great Ann and congrats on winning over at Jacque's blog! :)
What a wonderful chance to win. Would love want to try. Namely'm absolutely love wiff of Joy stamps.
Hugs Astrid.
I keep on wishin & hopin to win. Great giveaway. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
More fab candy, thanks for the chance to win, Dee
Thanks for a chance.
Congratulations!!! Thanks for this awesome giveaway opportunity.
Rebecca
brrck@yahoo.com
Oh my some of thoes are so cute----I love the Diva ones and any pertaining to weight control----I just enjoy making funny cards. Thanks for a chance to win----Nancy mtbootleggerz@msn.com
Oh how I love theses---I have to learn more on how to use these, so I can get some. I am not to computer savy. Thanks for a chance to win----Nancy mtbootleggerz@msn.com
Thanks for the chance to win this! x
Thanks for all the chances to win some candy. These are all great prizes.
Super neat ideas for giveaways Ann - and I LOVE the variety :-)
Post a Comment