Please see THIS POST for more information about "A Giveaway a Day in May" that I am holding all month long! Be sure to follow the two simple rules for a chance to win :)
For the May 18th giveaway, I am giving away a custom rubber design from the Whimsy Stamps custom rubber selection! This is a second chance to win one in case you don't get picked for the first one :)
OOh I have everything crossed for this one!! i just lost my personalised stamp and desperatey want another one!!! Thanks so much for a chance to win!!! Hugs xx
13 comments:
What a great prize to win -- my fingers and toes are crossed!
OOh I have everything crossed for this one!! i just lost my personalised stamp and desperatey want another one!!! Thanks so much for a chance to win!!! Hugs xx
lovely prize. wowwww
Thanks for a chance.
Wow, thank you for a new chance, let's hope it's the good one! hugs, Miria
hiya sweetie
thank again for this amazing candy
hugs angelique
Thanks for this chance to win a rubber stamp. Very nice.
Hugs Astrid.
Who would not love a customized stamp? Thanks again for the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
I've got a personalised digi stamp: A rubber version would be very handy :-) Thanks for the chance, Dee
Congratulations!!!.....Awesome giveaway.
Rebecca
brrck@yahoo.com
This is the ultimate candy to win, thanks so much for the chance Ann!!!
I may have entered the last couple of days twice... sorry about that.
Oh, boy...another chance to win a custom stamp! Yippee!
Post a Comment