Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Better late than never...or is it?

Well, according to my mom, sometimes never would be better than late.  BUT, I think in some cases, it's still better to be late than never :)

Tonight I'm sharing with you a card for the 2nd 7 Kids College Fund Challenge which is Strip it Down - no more than two layers of designer paper. Yes, I know I'm about a week late, and yes, I should be ashamed.  I still hope you like my card, though!  For this card, I've used this sweet little guy from The Greeting Farm Oliver and Amelia Buddies stamp set.  Isn't he the cutest thing ever??

This card is also for the Stampin' for the Weekend Anything Goes challenge and the Sketch and Stash Challenge #42 (my new stash is the never-inked Oliver stamp).

Stamp: The Greeting Farm Oliver and Amelia Buddies
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers
Paper: BasicGrey Max & Whiskers
Accessories: brad, ribbon
Tools: Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun


11 comments:

Deb said...

oh definitely better than never, especially to receive this cutie, his is fabulous, your colouring is perfect too! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

awwwww this card is such a cutie, really lovley papers and a very adorable image coloured beautifully:)

thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Marjon said...

What a sweety,love your paper and how you colored the image.

Grtzz Marjon

Renkata said...

hi Ann, very cute card.

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is absolutely gorgeous :-)

could you please pop back to the sketch and stash challenge and link your card ,, the inlinkz is back in service :-)

my sincere apologies x

Luv
Lols x x x

CraftyC said...

Its totally gorgeous Anne, beautifully coloured and I love the papers!
Clairexx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

jackiescrafts said...

Definately better late than never, I love that cute doggy paper and the image is fab too. A fab card

Hugs Jackie x

E.T said...

totally adorbs!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, your colouring is wonderful and I especially like how you did the shading around the characters. And I always figure late is better than never :-)