Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Thoughts for Henry

I got my new Whiff of Joy stamps and just couldn't wait to ink them up!  Come on, who wouldn't instantly fall in love with these cute new Henry images?  Poor guy - he's had a very rough day.  I used my distress inks to color the images, which are from the newest Get Well Collection release.  The first image is Henry with Broken Leg, the second image is Sick Henry and the third is Sneezing Henry.  I used the out of bounds technique for Sick Henry because his ears couldn't fit :)  The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Get Well Soon Sentiments set.

I'm entering this card into the Whiff of Joy guest DT Call that Katharina is now holding.  She's asking us to use red, orange and another color; my other color is blue :)  This card also fits the challenges at My Time To Craft (Under the Weather) and at Taylored Expressions (Sketch).

Stamp: Whiff of Joy Henry with Broken Leg, Sick Henry and Sneezing Henry; Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps Get Well Soon Sentiments; Paper: Pink Paislee 365 Degrees; Ink: Versafine, Distress Inks; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Pendants and Nestabilities, Dew Drops


26 comments:

Sylvia said...

aww.. SO adorable!!!
haha... seeing you entering the GDT call I know my chances are going to zero *lol*
Great card, Ann!!!
Sylvia

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Ann,

Wow, you did a very good job on this one!! What a fabulous idea to only take a detail of the stamped images and put it in the card like this! I love it! Almost wishing I was a bit sick, so I could receive it from you.. ! ;-)

Hugs,
Wendy

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Ann, beautiful colours and I love all the mice.
luv
Debby

Tracey said...

WOW! This is stunning Ann! I love it!

Patti said...

Awwwww poor Henry! Adorable card!

Crystal said...

Thsi is fabby Ann awwww he is soooo stinkin cute, I just love these images!!!! FANTASTIC card girl!

Kelly said...

Your coloring is so talented, your card is beautiful.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my, how cute is this??? I love what you did with making the sentiment primary and the 3 small images of Henry. This card totally ROCKS, Ann!

Cheryl said...

Ann, This is adorable! I love how you used these cute Henry images! Good luck on the DT call!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. This would deffinately brighten someone's day.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ann,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alex said...

OMG! Ann, this is stinkin' adorable, girl!! I love those little faces, heehee! Beautiful work, good luck on the DT call! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb said...

gorgeous card Ann, so love how you used all the poorly Henrys on your card, fabulous design! hugs debx

Nana said...

Simply adorable! Love it!

Teela said...

What a cute card of little Henry!

Heidi said...

love the card and love the cute images!

Eileen said...

ooh this is just gorgeous. Eileen xx

karlinchen50 said...

Hallo
wow deine Karte ist wundervoll ich wünsche dir viel Glück.
Liebe Grüße
Karla

Ann English said...

He is adorable! Got to love a little mouse!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Wonderful card!! Love your colouring!!!

Chrissie said...

What a cutie!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Jorunn said...

Wow!!
This is really gorgeous!! Love the way you have used the stamps!!
And Henry is the cutest!!
Good luck on the GDT call!

hugs,
Jorunn

Daniele said...

what a fabbie card thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is adorable - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Cheryl said...

Congrats on being chosen for the GDT!

Marilyn said...

I adore this card! So creative.