Sunday, April 11, 2010

A bright card done on a cloudy day

Hi everyone! I have another quick card to share with you. Wow, lots of posts for me today!  It's cloudy here in Southern California and there's some chance of rain. I love the rain :)

This card is one that I created using one of the new Wags and Whiskers images called Tiny Dancer.  You can get this little gal from Deb's Creations at this page along with the pink cherry blossoms that you see on the flower arrangements.  Deb was also kind enough to send me all the papers that I used on this card.  They're all Kaisercraft papers.  I believe Deb sells them, too, but you'll have to contact her for that.

I hope you like the card! This image is just DARLING, so sweet and innocent.  Love it!  This card is also for the Wags and Whiskers Challenge #18 Scallops and Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #25.

Stamp: Wags and Whiskers Tiny Dancer; Ink: Copics, BIC; Paper: Kaisercraft; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Prima flowers, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon


8 comments:

Arianne said...

She's sweet! Love the colors you've used!
Thanks for joining ua this fortnight at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Tracey said...

I love this!! This is such a sweet image!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ann!! I love the colors and Tiny Dancer looks so beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
hugs!
Sharon

Lisa Jane said...

Tiny dancer looks beautiful against those wonderful Dp's and flowers
Lisa ;)

Mimiko said...

This is so sweet and beautiful :)
Great colours, love that red paper.
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow, your Tiny Dancer looks awesome Ann, I just adore the colours and your beautiful colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Jeanette said...

This is such a wonderful card. You have certainly show-cased Tiny dancer so perfectly!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Tiny Dancer looks so gorgeous, Ann! You colored her beautifully and love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
hugs!
Sharon