Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Digital Stamp Oasis - Designer Feature

Wow, is it already the middle of the week?? This week has been a bit busy for me (if you couldn't tell by the million posts I've put up), but it's been good.  Hope yours has also.

Ellie of Digital Stamp Oasis has been featuring the Design Team on her blog every Wednesday and this week, it's my turn.  Isn't that nice of her?  You can visit her blog here to read a little bit about me and to see some of my Digital Stamp Oasis creations. 

I created this card using Susie Squirrel in the Rain.  Susie looks so cute with that adorable flower in her hand!

Image: Digital Stamp Oasis Susie Squirrel in the Rain; Ink: Copics; Paper: DCWV; Accessories/tools: ribbon, pearls

I'm entering this card into a few challenges:
  1. Our Creative Corner - Sketch Challenge
  2. Dare You To Digi Stamp - Pearls
  3. Daring Cardmakers - Here Comes the Sun
  4. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Beads - Sorry, I don't have beads, but saw that some of the DT used pearls.  Hope that's okay!

18 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW this is sooo sweet Ann, LOVE the paper, colors, and that darling image!!!!

Deb Mitchell said...

Awww....Oh how cute! This is so stunning Ann, you clever biscuit!

Hugz

Debx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i would love it if a flower could be my umbrella! i'd look soooooo cool! lol.

super card!

Amanda Profumo said...

Ann, this card is too cute! I love your colors with that stamp! Adorable!

Viipula said...

So cute card! I like this very much!

Hugs x Viipula from Finland

Deb said...

oh that is so sweet, love the pretty colours and the squirrel is so cute! hugs Debx

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous cards!

Ellie said...

Such a beautiful card Ann. I love the colors you chose for it, the yellow flower really stands out and is so pretty! The sketch is fantastic too.

Joycelyn Turner said...

fABULOUS COLORING ON THIS ADORABLE IMAGE...WHAT A FUN CREATION!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!!!

Lythan said...

What a gorgeous design Ann. thanks for sharing the sunshine with DCM this week:)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is adorable, Ann! Your squirrel is so cute and you did great job in coloring her up. I love that DP you used too. Great job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

Dana Grothaus said...

Great card! Love that image and your coloring is awesome. I love the color combo too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Wendy J. said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo cute! I love that image and your colors are so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing along with our Creative Corner's sketch challenge.

Jennifer Meyer said...

What an adorable image and desing Ann! I LOVE the pretty colors, you SO rocked the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us over at the OCC! Please stop by tomorrow, we are featuring your card this week!

Have a fun weekend ~ Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable card and wonderful coloring!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Ann...your card is beautiful!!! Love these colors and the sweet image!!! Copngrats on being our FS this week on the OCC!!! Hugs ~S~

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Congrats Ann on being the featured stamper at the OCC this week! I loved your cute card as soon as I way it and it was a perfect choice to be selected as the FS. Great work!

Fabrizio said...

Gorgeous card, love the orange paper.

Thank you for participating in the Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge. X Fab