Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time for another FREEBIE! Dog Sentiments

Most of you guys know I'm a HUGE dog lover so to celebrate dogs, the weekend, and life in general, I'm giving away this Dog Sentiments set as a freebie. I would love to see any creations you make with it!

As before, the set includes all 7 sentiments in transparent PNG, non-transparent JPG, and a whole sheet of the sentiment ready to be printed out in JPG, PNG, and PDF formats.  Enjoy!

Click here or click the picture below to be taken to the download page

As a recap, my husband and I have four dogs and here are their mug shots :)  Yes, that last one sleeps with a stuffed animal in his mouth.  Weirdo.





14 comments:

Magda said...

Your dogs are beautiful! Photos are so cute. Thank you for sentiments, fantastic!
Hugs, Magda xxx

Sue said...

Thanks ann,these are fab and i love your piccies too:)

sue
xx

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great. Thank you. I love your pics of the dogs. TFS.

vicmbee said...

thanks anne... what cute doggy pics

Sally Cicada's Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally Cicada's Designs said...

Hilarious pics of your pooches Ann! Dogs make life so much more enjoyable!! Thanks for the feebies too!! :)
Blessings,
Sarah

Debra said...

Thank you for sharing your freebies! Have a great week.

mudmaven said...

These are terrific Ann! And thanks for sharing the "mug shots" of your brood. Too cute! ~chris

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Esme said...

Great sentiments!! And gorgeous dogs too!

Esme xx

Shelly said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much, Ann. Your dogs are adorable!!! I sure did enjoy seeing their mug shots. :)

Ruthie said...

These are great - thanks so much! And your dogs are seriously fab! Bless the one who sleeps with his cuddly!

Rx

Cynthia said...

Thanks so much for the free sentiments! This is exactly what I needed for my project.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I so love your pictures of your cute dogies and would love to grab your freebie but I cant use 4 share on my computer i know this is cheeky but is there any way you could send it to me in a zip file to my email addy
s.i.bennett@talk21.com
Thank you