Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meljen's Designs Freebies!


I made a new friend! I found her wonderful blog when she left a comment on one of my posts.  Whenever anyone leaves a comment, I try my best to comment back on your blog because if you took the time, I should too!  Well anywho, I just wanted to share that Melissa has some adorable and wonderful digis on her Etsy store here: Meljen's Designs Etsy Store, but she also has a couple of free digis (both of which I've used on my cards in this post) on her blog.  I'm sure you're going to fall in love with her images like I did. 

I'm entering both cards into the Cupcake Craft and Pals Paper Arts Challenges which are to Keep it Simple and I'm entering the second card into the Sketch and Stash Challenge (using the sketch and my new digis).  Oh, and Whimsy Stamps is currently sponsoring the Sketch and Stash Challenge so make sure you swing on by!

 Make sure you keep checking back because I've got good feelings about this super talented lady!!!


Images: Meljen's Designs; Paper: DCWV; Ink: Copics; Accessories/tools: ribbon, flowers, MS border punch

14 comments:

Melissa Jenkins said...

Oh Ann you totally made my day! I've never seen such beautiful cards made from my designs before. You're just awesome. I'm glad we connected. Thanks for sharing! (hugs) -Melissa

Saskia said...

Lovely cards Ann! I'm on my way to Melissa's blog!

Saskia :)

Trimgym said...

Great cards and images, will certainly go to have a look.

Jo.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh are these darling. those birds are just gorgeous!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [19 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Becky said...

Wow! Beautiful cards!! I love these digis!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Beautiful cards, stripes and spots do it for me everytime...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Linda Callahan said...

Such sweet images - the cards are so bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Catherine said...

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your cards are delightful and the colours you have chosen are exquisite ! smiles from Catherine

Chrissie said...

What stunning cards you've made from these gorgeous digi images Ann!
Your choice of colours and your colouring are superb.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Biscuitlid said...

another fabulous card - great papers
Hugs
Victoria
x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and fab images. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Sandy O said...

Hi Ann, thanks for the info. They are adorable images. I like that you get both .jpf and .png

Kristy said...

Those are totally super cute! Great job usin and colorin them!