Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Follow Me - Whimsy Stamps Mother Goose

Look how cute this stamp is! I absolutely loved playing with it, even though the coloring isn't the best. I didn't notice that until after I looked at this photo. I really don't know what the heck happened...

This card is for my Whimsy Stamps DT and also for the Sketch and Stash Challenge #19. I turned the sketch CW 90 degrees. My new stash is the Whimsy Mother Goose and Babies stamp and paper from a blog candy won ages ago (thanks Ann).

I also want to let you know about the Stampers United blog hop going on until September 26 6:00AM EST. Whimsy Stamps is one of the sponsors and our own Vicki is participating in the blog hop. Denise has kindly donated a gift certificate and stamps for the hop. Check out the site for more info and to play along!

Stamp: Whimsy Mother Goose; Paper: unknown; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, BIC Mark-It, Anna Griffin; Accessories: ribbon; Tools: Making Memories paper edger

7 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Beautiful card Ann, love how you've flipped the sketch, looks fantastic!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card Ann! I think your coloring is fine! They are very cheerful ducks! Love the distressing and the fab papers. LOVE the ribbon! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just as precious as can be!! I love your coloring!! That beautiful bow is just perfect!! HUGS

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Chrissie said...

A fabulous take on the sketch Ann and I LOVE your elegant bow!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

beautiful card Ann love the bow thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

scrapnnMO said...

Oh Ann your card is beautiful. Love that image. Love the distressed edges. :)
♥Dawn♥