Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creative Belli Guest Designer - Wood Challenge

I'm so very honored to be a guest designer for the Creative Belli Blog for the month of August! Chris was kind enough to invite me for two challenges and of course I accepted. I must say, this challenge was a little hard for me, but I'm sure you will all have no problems with it. I used a painted wood flower :) Head on over to the Creative Belli Blog to see the rest of the inspirational creations and to enter the challenge this week!

This week's theme: Wood

My CardCard Details
Paper: DCWV Fun in the Sun stack
Accessories: Wood flower, rhinestones, Mary Englebreit sticker


This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Charisma Cardz - Challenge #30 A Sketch
  2. Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #71 Let's Get Fruity
  3. Three Clovers Designs - Challenge #24 Tooty Fruity

17 comments:

Juls said...

love this card! such a great image! and I love how you have used the vellum, and I really like the swirl you have created with multi coloured gems! such a great card!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what? only 3 challenges??? r u slipping here???? only kidding.

adorable card. love the bling!

hugs,

Bonibleaux Designs said...

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!

Alysabeth said...

Awesome card:o)

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute card, Ann, and nice way to meet a bunch of challenges! Nice to have you with us this month on the Belli Challenge!

Fern said...

What a sweet image, Ann... Your coloring is beautiful and very creative using the wooden flower... So glad to have you as a GD over at the Belli Challenges... Hugs.. :o)

Crystal said...

WOW Ann this is AWESOME!! I LOVE how you used the vellum...your creativity rocks girl!!! Beautiful card!

jdmommy said...

I love your wood flower, and the image is adorable! Your coloring is beautiful, and I love that sentiment. thanks fo rplaying in the Belli!

Vee said...

A fabulous card and a great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge
xx Vee

sari said...

such a fab card! Love the soft colors!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very pretty challenge card! Thanks for joining our fruity challenge this week at 3CTC!

Jane said...

What a fantastic card! Love the colors!!

Hope Jacare said...

Great colour - love it Ann!It certainly doesn't look like you found it hard! Cheers Claire x

suzARTe said...

congratulations on your DT Spot.the card is awesome. I have to admit when I did the challenge I found it difficult to include wood but where there's a will there's a way. Great checking out your blog again

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty...I just love that adorable image and your wood flower looks gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful colors and layout, too!!!!

Dani said...

Such a cute card! Glad to have you on the team this month!