This week's theme: Wood
My Card
Card Details
Paper: DCWV Fun in the Sun stack
Accessories: Wood flower, rhinestones, Mary Englebreit sticker

Card DetailsPaper: DCWV Fun in the Sun stack
Accessories: Wood flower, rhinestones, Mary Englebreit sticker
This card is for a few challenges:
- Charisma Cardz - Challenge #30 A Sketch
- Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #71 Let's Get Fruity
- Three Clovers Designs - Challenge #24 Tooty Fruity
17 comments:
love this card! such a great image! and I love how you have used the vellum, and I really like the swirl you have created with multi coloured gems! such a great card!
what? only 3 challenges??? r u slipping here???? only kidding.
adorable card. love the bling!
hugs,
THIS IS FABULOUS!!!
Awesome card:o)
Very cute card, Ann, and nice way to meet a bunch of challenges! Nice to have you with us this month on the Belli Challenge!
What a sweet image, Ann... Your coloring is beautiful and very creative using the wooden flower... So glad to have you as a GD over at the Belli Challenges... Hugs.. :o)
WOW Ann this is AWESOME!! I LOVE how you used the vellum...your creativity rocks girl!!! Beautiful card!
I love your wood flower, and the image is adorable! Your coloring is beautiful, and I love that sentiment. thanks fo rplaying in the Belli!
A fabulous card and a great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge
xx Vee
such a fab card! Love the soft colors!!!
Very pretty challenge card! Thanks for joining our fruity challenge this week at 3CTC!
What a fantastic card! Love the colors!!
Great colour - love it Ann!It certainly doesn't look like you found it hard! Cheers Claire x
congratulations on your DT Spot.the card is awesome. I have to admit when I did the challenge I found it difficult to include wood but where there's a will there's a way. Great checking out your blog again
Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Belli Challenge!
This is sooo pretty...I just love that adorable image and your wood flower looks gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful colors and layout, too!!!!
Such a cute card! Glad to have you on the team this month!
Post a Comment