Friday, July 3, 2009

You're a lifesaver!

I love Dustin Pike images! They're so fun to color and there's a good variety of images for all occasions. This image reminds me of summer, but I couldn't help but add the sentiment. I thought it was funny, but yeah, some people don't get my sense of humor :) Anywho, enjoy!

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. The Sweet Stop - for Sketch #10
  2. Digital Tuesday - for Challenge #13 Summertime
  3. A Spoon Full of Sugar - for Challenge #58 Summer
  4. Cupcake Craft - for Challenge #46 Summer
Card Details
Paper: Kaboodle Doodles Dots collection, Bazzill
Stamp: Dustin Pike Swim Dragon
Sentiment: Me, my computer and printer
Tools: BIC Mark-It

6 comments:

Angie said...

lovely bright cheerful card,
Hugs
Angie

The Crafty Den said...

What a super fun card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The sentiment is just perfect and very funny. Thanks for your second entry at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

POPPET said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the image and he is coloured beautifully, the papers are fab and what a sentiment perfect for this little cutie...

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs Pops x x

LuLu said...

Fab, fun & original card. I love the sentiment you have used and it works so well with the DP image.

Lou
x

Paula said...

What a super fun card...LUHHAAAAVVVVV the sentiment! pure perfection!

I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Pleasantly,

Paula

Emma said...

He, he fantastic card, I love the image too and your sentiment is brilliant!!
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x