This is a lazy person's card. Why do I say that? The photo images were printed out and the only stamping I did was the "to wish you a happy birthday" sentiment. The thing that took the longest was tying the bow and using the Nesties. Enjoy!
This card is for a few challenges:
- The Fresh Batch - for SASSC #23
- Stamp with Fun - for Challenge #15 Shapes or Punches
- Stampin' For the Weekend - for Week #6 Strawberries dipped in chocolate
- Heart Hugs - for EIC 44 Verbena's Custom Blends - I used this product as my inspiration
- My Grafico - for Fruitty Fun
- Simon Says Challenge - for Summer Fruits

Card DetailsStamps: Microsoft Clipart, Stampendous Friendship Chains
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV, Me and My Big Ideas
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, embossing folder
26 comments:
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the rich colors and the images look good enough to eat! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week! It means a lot to me!
So very yummy, awesome job.
awww this is gorgeous! hmmm so yummy
its an amazing card, now I want some strawberries with chocolate yummy!
thanks for playing with us at MyGrafico :)
You might feel it's a quick card, but boy does it look good how you have laid it out and the strawberries ready to pop in your mouth.
B x
yummy card !! The strawberries look absolutely delish !! :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine and the DT x x
Oh those strawberries do look so delicious and what a great layout of them too, love the dp and the nice bow organza bow. WTG!
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge again this week.. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a great day.
Donna xx
Hi....gorgeous card,looks good enough to eat!...thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x
OMGosh, that is a yummy card! Looks gorgeous...you did a fantastic job!
blessings, Maria
Ooohh this makes me hungry! What a yummy card and fits the challenge perfectly. I love the layout and the picture is briliant.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck with all the challenges.
X Amy X
Amazing card! I'm hungry now! Thanks for playing EIC this week!
What a beautiful creation,l love the image and colours you have used, stunning
Hugs Susie xx
Beautiful card! I love those yummy strawberries and the embossed background. The ribbon is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! We hope you'll join us again next week. :)
Vanja
Absolutely yummy....beautiful card!!
Sandy
Tasty!!! Thanks for playing with MyGrafico.
Jeanette
Truly delicious - love those images so tempting!
But this card is stunning - way to go you creatively awesome with help from technology woman!
OMG I am so excited you left me a comment... wooo hoo... I looove your work and have been lurking and admiring without a comment for awhile now - LOL.
You are one talented woman and I'm thrilled to bits that you came to visit me :)
Have a grrreeeattt strawberyy day!!
~Nikki
But this card is stunning - way to go you creatively awesome with help from technology woman!
OMG I am so excited you left me a comment... wooo hoo... I looove your work and have been lurking and admiring without a comment for awhile now - LOL.
You are one talented woman and I'm thrilled to bits that you came to visit me :)
Have a grrreeeattt strawberyy day!!
~Nikki
what a delicious looking card, those strawberries and chocolate look so tempting to eat...yummy!!!!! It a fantastic layout and I love the organza ribbon. Thank you for playing along with this weeks colour challenge over at SFTW, good luck xx vicki xx
What a gorgeous card, your strawberries look good enough to eat. Love the LO. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
Clairex
Fabulous card, those strawbs are delish! Hmmmm, off in my own little world just now.
Beautiful card, and I love the ribbon!
Thank you for playing along with us this week over at "Stampin' for the Weekend". We hope you enjoyed making your card and that you join us again for our next challenge! Good Luck.
Kimmi
Oh what a yummy fabby card.
Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Challenge.
Hugs
iris and the DT
Yummy, your card looks delicious:O) Love the strawberries, gorgeous papers, beautiful ribbon!
Thank you for joining Stampin' for the Weekend this week, good luck!
Nancy;O)
Oh my I LOVE this card...sooo yummy and looks soooo adorable!!! LOVE It!!! Thanks so much for visiting me and playing along. I wish you the best of luck winning!!
Oh these strawberries look yummy and what a fantastic card they make.
luv
Debby
this is DELICIOUS!!! love the layout & that bow :)
So glad you played with MyGraficO this week, and I hope you join us again!!
Post a Comment