Speaking of, this card is for a few:
- Simon Says - Dawny P's Sketch
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Challenge #10 Pink and Green
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #8 Masking
- Scrappy Frogs - Challenge #9 Use Magnolia Stamp
Stamp: Magnolia Love Muffin and Spring Tilda
Paper: Bazzil, DCWV, K & Company
Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, Copics, BIC Mark-It
Paper: Bazzil, DCWV, K & Company
Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, Copics, BIC Mark-It

22 comments:
Beautiful card! I love the flowery paper and the embossing on the pink card. I love how you coloured Tilda and the green ribbon is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week and good luck! :)
Vanja
Beautiful card! I love the flowery paper and the embossing on the pink card. I love how you coloured Tilda and the green ribbon is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week and good luck! :)
Vanja
Such a cute Tilda card, and that ribbon looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week.
Julie x
Awww what a lovely Tilda card...That image is darling and so are your papers and colors!!!
Lovely card, thanks for joining us again at CRAFT Challenge and good luck.
Love,
Jo.
Gorgeous card :-) the Tilda is lovely and the papers you used are fab ! :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x
Fabulous card Anne, adore the colours and fab DP's.
B x
Fabulous card !!!!
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
Peggy x
Gorgeous card, love the yummy cupcake and Tilda looks so sweet.
luv
Debby
Your cupcake Tilda looks yummy indeed Anne, love the frosting on it & the embossing just gives it a wonderful boost.
Thanks for joining us this week on SFTW.
Hugs
Sheila xx
This is adorable Ann! So bright and cheerful! Love the colors and that image, super sweet! :)
This is such a sweet card, the images have been coloured so beautifully, I love the glittery icing....looks good enough to eat. Gorgeous colour scheme and the embossing looks fab. Thank you for joining in with our masking challenge this week over at SFTW, you have done a wonderful job, good luck xx vicki xx
How cute! I love the way you used the ribbon to pull out the green from your card stock!!
Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
<3,
Steph
Oh Ann, this is lovely with Tilda on the cupcake and love the color scheme of green and pink, always a good combo in my eyes, the DP is perfect with it as well and I love your big green ribbon and bow.
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge again this week.. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a great day.
Donna xx
Gorgeous card, you have coloured tilda beautifully! Love your colour combo! So pretty!
Erin x
Great card. I really like your colouring of Tilda and that Cup Cake. Beautiful choice of papers and the green and pink shades you chose for thr c.r.a.f.t challenge go so well together!
Thanks for playing along with us at "Stampin' for the Weekend". We hope you had fun making your card and combining it with the other challenges. Hope to see you again on Friday. Good Luck.
Kimmi
Your Tilda is so gorgous sitting on the cupcake, Ann;O) Wonderful colouring, love the pink and green papers.
Thank you for joining us again at SFTW. Good luck!
Nancy;O)
Beautiful card, love the colouring of your image. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha
I can certainly say that I have enjoyed it :D I love the colour combo and you have picked such cute images to mask together I love it! The embossing is a great touch too as it adds feeling without taking away from the image.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck with all those challenges.
X Amy X
Great card. Love the two images together, great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs, hope you join us again.
This is so pretty. I love the bold colours and beautiful masking. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
Clairex
Great card Ann as always - thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire . P.S. Really looking forward to being on the team with you at Crafty Creations....
Post a Comment