Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sun Moon Stars Panels

This card was a lot of fun to make! I followed Rosie-Dee's Challenge sketch with a birthday theme. There's actually not much going on with this card, except that it took forever to color the stamps. The images that you see are three individual stamps from Rubbernecker called Moon Panel, Sun Panel, and Star Panel, respectively. I used Prismacolor watercolor pencils to color them and let me tell you, it was pretty tedious! I'm still playing around with this medium and I'm just not the best. I used a "Birthday Wishes" sentiment because I thought it went well with the stars theme. Hope you enjoy the card!

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Rosie-Dee's Challenge - for Week #42 Birthday Sketch
  2. Whimsy Stamps - for Challenge #9 Birthdays - Not sure if I can enter twice, but if not, just ignore this!
Card Details
Paper: K & Company PP
Stamps: Rubbernecker Sun/Moon/Star Panel

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

Ann I absolutely LOVE this card! Can't wait to hear the deets! ~chris

blackdragon said...

beautiful card... thanks for joining us at rosie-dees this week, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs lynx

brenda said...

This is just stunning, the coours are awesome. Thank so much for playinh along with Rosie Dees challenge, hope to see you next week.

B x

Saskia said...

So happy to see you at Rosie-Dee's Challenge!! Thanks for joining us with this beautiful card!!! So creative and unique!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Gez said...

Very beautiful card. Can't wait to see how you made it.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Rosie~Dee's challenge.

Happy crafting.
Gez.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Wow!! The colouring is fab on your card. Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is gorgeous Ann! Love the beautiful colors and image. Great details too with those rhinestones. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy Challenges. ~ Denise :)

mudmaven said...

Okay - the temptation was just too strong - this was so gorgeous I just had to go and buy those panels (and of course there were others that I saw that I had to have once there) - YIKES - can't wait to get them now and ink them up! Gorgeous card Ann! ~chris