Monday, July 20, 2009

Need a lift?

Some of you may have noticed that I love Lily-Boo's Boutique images and some time ago, I requested that Sam draw up some bird images. Boy, did she deliver! Take a look at the adorable bird collection here. Aren't they great? Well, of course I just had to have them. If you just have to have them too, they're only 1.99 GBP (~$3.33) so they're very affordable.

I have a few ideas for the other bird doodles, but for this one, I decided to go with the sentiment "Need a lift?" I thought it was perfect for the doodle. Enjoy the card!

This is for a couple of challenges:
  1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge #60 A Sketch - I turned the sketch CW 90 degrees
  2. One Stop Craft - Challenge #38 Good Sense of Humor - I thought the sentiment was ironic and funny. Yes? No?
  3. 2 Red Bananas - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - I used only scraps for this challenge
Card Details
Image: Lily-Boo's Boutique Bird Collection
Paper: K & Company, Best Occasions


13 comments:

loopylou said...

awwwww,ann!! youo made them look soooo cute!!! that paper underneath is delicious too xx

Hope Jacare said...

Love this card and yes they are fab birds! x

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely birds at Lili-Boo's!! You've made a great card with the birdies... so colourful and elegant!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Jeanette - said...

What a sweet card with those little birds. Great job with using scraps too! Thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge.

Teresa said...

Very cute card! I can see why you like those birds and wonderful use of scraps. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Shelley said...

awww, love it, lol just great for the challenge. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley xx

sam said...

lovely sentiment and great card as always Ann,glad you love the birds i try to get there in the end,lol,what am i like.Hugs sam xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card. The DP is gorgeous, and your image looks awesome. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Kim Dellow said...

They are fabulous Ann and I love what you have done with them. Kim

Lynne in NI said...

Great card - your little birds are so cute and I love your LO and papers too!

Paula said...

Fabulous card love the image. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

mudmaven said...

This is just too cute! Love those bird images - gonna have to get me some! ~chris

Donna said...

Your card is Gorgeous! fabulous image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x