Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kaboodle Doodle Monday

Let's hear it for Mondays! Whoo hoo! No? Okay, well how about let's hear it for a new Kaboodle Doodles challenge! This week at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog we have a fantastic theme of Buttons and Bows set by our talented Linda. I'm sure everyone has some old buttons sitting around somewhere, and if not, why not take those buttons off that shirt you don't use anymore. Come on, you know which one I'm talking about! And as far as bows go, you don't necessarily have to use ribbon. In my card, I've used cotton twine to form bows on the buttons. This card is also for the Sketch and Stash Challenge #14; I used my new digital papers from Kaboodle Doodles!

Want another reason to play along? This week we have a great sponsor: Ribbon Mad! They're generously giving away the prize below. Head on over to Kaboodle Doodles Blog to enter! Who doesn't love ribbon?? We are a bi-weekly challenge so you have until Sunday, July 26 to enter.

We also have a DT call going on. Want a chance to enter? See this post for more details and join us in the fun! Applicants from all over the world are welcome.

Prize this week:

My Card: Buttons and Bows theme
Card Details
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda with Sunflower
Paper: Kaboodle Doodles Morris Dance
Tools: Copics, BIC Mark-It

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Ann, I adore your colouring and the pretty buttons!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

beautiful card, I love the layered flower and your design papers are just gorgeous thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx