This card is for a couple of challenges:
- Penny Black - for Week #55 Sketch - I used a PB stamp from the "Flower Gallery" acrylic set
- Flourishes - for FTTC #22 Use Chalk - I colored the flowers with chalk; this really was challenging!
Card DetailsPaper: Kaboodle Doodles Old Kit, Bazzill
Stamp: PB Flower Gallery set, Fiskars sentiment
Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, chalk
7 comments:
I don't know much about chalk myself but you did a wonderful job, Ann! I love your choice of color.
Absolyely gorgous cards, I love the colours and beautiful image.
B x
Beautiful card,
hugs
Angie
This is gorgeous!
your chalk coloring looks great, I think you can just use a white eraser to take the smudges off! but the blue outline around the flower really makes it pop!
Blessings, Maria
this card is so beautiful , i would be loathed to part with it as i've said, you have tallent. janex
I think you did an excellent job with your chalk! The flowers look terrific! I also love the ribbon treatment. Very pretty card!
absolutely gorgeous. i repeat myself alot - LOL.
hugs,
Post a Comment