Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CAS Three Panel card

It's been a good day, as far as middle of the weeks go. How's yours been?

I just have a simple card to share. I got my order of Copics in, but hey, guess what? No stamp on this card to color, lol. I didn't feel like coloring today. Just too hot, but I must say that it's much better than yesterday. Hope you enjoy my simple card :)

This is for a few challenges:
  1. The Fresh Batch - Sketch Challenge #24
  2. Corrosive Challenge - Challenge #21 A Sketch - I turned the sketch CW 90 degrees
  3. Sketch and Stash - Challenge #15 - I used my new K & Company stickers and I turned the rectangular element to an oval
  4. Heart Hugs Designs - EIC #45 The Daily Pincushion - I used this Felt Gift tag/keepsake as my inspiration
Card Details
Paper: MMBI; Embellishments: K & Company stickers, Prima flowers
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, embossing folder

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful...love the bling, colors, flowers, and texture! Fantastic card!

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a gorgeous card, LOVE the beautiful flowers and gems along with the pretty dp!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

soooooo pretty!

hugs,

Angie said...

beautiful card,
love the colours,
hugs
Angie

Karen R said...

That's stunning love it

Michele said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours. Hugs Michele x

de said...

So pretty! I love how you took the inspiration from those adorable tags! Thanks for playing along at EtsyInspired this week!

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful and colourful card you have done so well with no images to colour the flowers are quite delicious

Hugs
Lorraine x

Janet said...

what a great card! love it:) thanks for playing:)
hugs

Becky said...

Beautiful card Ann, I love your use of the sketch, it makes for such a designer looking card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Ashley said...

WOW! This is stunning! I love the colors and the textures! Thanks for playing along with our EtsyInspired challenge! It means a lot to me!

Miche said...

Great card, love the way you turned the layout!!

Zoë said...

Wow beautiful card and such fabby colours. Zoë x

Stephanie said...

I love this, Ann!! The colors & pop of everything is great :)

Jill said...

stunning card Ann, I love the colour combination and the embossing just beautiful, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx