Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CAS Thank you card with acetate

Very very CAS card. I think the most simple card that I've shared here! It actually looks pretty cool in person because of the texture of the acetate (I embossed it), but in these photographs it just looks like a blank card, lol.

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. CPS - for CPS #122
  2. Allsorts - for Challenge #7 Acetate
  3. Stamp with Fun - for Challenge #13 Turquoise and brown
Card Details (are there even any?)
Paper: DCWV, acetate unknown company
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder

4 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Anne

well I would never have thought of running my acetate through my big shot!!!
Thanks for the inspiration and for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Jackie said...

Very clever and very subtle. Thanks for joining in this week.
Jackie

de said...

Wow, I really love this look! Beautiful idea! The embossed acetate adds a lot to this beautiful card!

tina46 said...

great card !!!love it !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team