Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blowing kisses you way

This is my first time playing with this stamp, too! I'm really starting to love all the Magnolia stamps. I just got them last month and I've used three out of the four that I ordered, but now I want more! Oh no! I just need to pace myself, but with the new collection that just came out, that's really tough. Okay, on to the card. Her wings are stickled, but it's hard tell in the pictures.

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. CPS - for CPS #123
  2. Pile It On - for Make It Different - I used buttons, flowers, ribbon, cotton twine, and brads
  3. Just Magnolia Tutorial Challenge - for Challenge #1 Distressing - I'm recently gotten hooked on Magnolia stamps!!
  4. A Spoon Full of Sugar - for Challenge #59 Hearts - She's blowing hearts! And I used heart brads :)
  5. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - for Challenge #7 Decoupage - I popped out her arm
  6. Flourishes - for FTTC #23 Cut out and pop out - Again, I popped out her arm
  7. Simon Says - for Paper Piecing Challenge - I paper pieced her dress. I don't know why I don't do this more often because I loved how it turned out!
  8. High Hopes Stamps - for Challenge #38 Lots and lots of polka dots - I used the Swiss dots folder and her dress kind of looks dotty, right?
  9. Daisy May Challenge - for Feeling Hot, hot hot Challenge (use hot colors)
  10. The Next Level - for Challenge #6 Buttons and Bows
  11. Creative Card Crew - for Challenge #18 Ribbon
Card Details
Paper: DCWV Citrus stack
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda With Hearts
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, embossing folder

36 comments:

acreativeneed said...

This is so sweet!! Lovely papers and popped up design.
Smiles,Deena

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful job, and that is my favorite DCWV stack, you did a fantastic job.

Michele Spera said...

What a great job! I love the image too cute:-)
The colors are really nice too! Glad you joined us at cute daisy may:-)
XMichele sperax

Sally Cicada's Designs said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and the way you did her dress. Your colouring looks amazing and the heart brads are a nice touch :)
Blessings,
Sarah

lindal said...

Beautiful card. Wow 9 challenges! I love the way you popped out the card.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) Lovely Tilda,her dress is fab !! :-) Gorgeous papers and layout, very pretty flower too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine and the DT x

Linnie said...

Ahh This is ssooo cute fab colours and layout
thankyou for joining us at CDM this week
linniex

Trimgym said...

A very cute card, thank you for joining us again at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Love,

Jo.

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card. Love the colours, love the image, ...

Donna

jem said...

fabulous card, the best I've ever seen this image look, clever you. janex

Hope Jacare said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the paper piecing - fab colour! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Cheers Claire x

spiritofcreativity said...

This is gorgeous Ann - fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us at CDM again this week
Ann x

brenda said...

She really is a very sweet image, never seen her beofre and love how you have given her a flowery dress.

B

thefrugalcrafter said...

I love the soft rougeing around the edges! the colors are fun too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card! Love the colors nad the cute image... wow, so many different challenges you were able to use... TFS!

Iris said...

Your card is so gorgeous, love the way you´ve dressed Tilda, fab paper too.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says challenge.

Hugs
Iris

~Denise Lynn~ said...

My goodness all those challenges! Wow! Love this sweet card, fun papers and cheerful colors and that image is super sweet. :)

Juls said...

beautiful card! love the way she is blowing the little hearts. Great colour combo!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous HOT card!!
thanks for joining CDM this week x

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous cards again xxx stunning colouring ,brilliant
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

eba said...

Really nice card! Wonderful colours and great colouring. Love the dress w. flowers! :)

Lady Latte said...

What a grand card. I just love her dress.

stamprgrl said...

Ann,
oh my!!!!! I love her.... well you know my address...

Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

-- dalis

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card and layout, love the colouring and the flowers are just fab. Thank you for joining us over at CDM this week.
Hugs Linda

Maureen said...

This is just too adorable!! LOVE the paper piecing and how you popped up just her arm! WOW - you sure Piled on the challenges - way to go!!

Manuela said...

wow, a wonderful card -- and it fits in so many challenges! wow :) well done! hugs, manuela

Tasha said...

Fantastic card! I love the colours and the wonderful image! I also love your colouring and your fabulous paper piecing
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Amy Schultz said...

I am wowed right now.. truly love these colors, papers and everything about this card :)

Amy --Pile It On DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, Tilda looks gorgeous and what fabulous papers.
luv
Debby

craftypagan said...

You again! LOL! I adore this! Your creations always look so elegant! Love Rowena

Vickilyn said...

Very cute!! Don't send it to Dalis - send it to me! She wanted to stick me into a cat crate....

Terri E. said...

Great detail with the arm popped up! Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lora said...

This is lovely. Tilda looks so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at CDM this week.
Lora x

Bev said...

Fabulous distressing and a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us this month x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Paula said...

What a lovely card with fab colours and sweet image. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx