I just wanted to share a project that I did over the weekend, but it still happened to somehow fit a couple of today's challenges, lol. These are for sale in my online store. I'm so lucky that Penny Black's Angel Policy limit is 36 per image or else I'd be in trouble! I made 40 birthday cards total (10 in each package, 4 packages) with a buttons and bows theme, but only used each image 8 times. I made those cute A2 boxes again to go along with each package. The cards are relatively simple, though it took a while to put them together. Lots of glue involved! Below are pictures of just a couple of cards. You can see all of them here. Enjoy!
This project is for a couple of challenges:
- Whimsy Stamps - for Challenge #9 Birthdays
- The Next Level - for Challenge #6 Buttons and Bows



9 comments:
Girl, you are always rockin the challenges! Great job! Love this project!
they are wonderful,
Hugs
Angie
gorgeous cards, hugs rachxx
These are super duper cute Ann! Love the pretty papers and the sweet images. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy Challenges. :)
Beautifull card so many cute images and colours ,well done
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx
Great cards! I have that paper too and I love it! The images are adorable!
Fabulous project. What a lovely gift that would make for someone.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hi - thats wonderful. Fab Idea!
Domi
Ooh look at all this delicious creative goodness! Wow all those cards? I'm lucky to get one done in time! LOL They are super sweet and festive!!
Post a Comment