Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Cards packages with buttons and bows

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I just wanted to share a project that I did over the weekend, but it still happened to somehow fit a couple of today's challenges, lol. These are for sale in my online store. I'm so lucky that Penny Black's Angel Policy limit is 36 per image or else I'd be in trouble! I made 40 birthday cards total (10 in each package, 4 packages) with a buttons and bows theme, but only used each image 8 times. I made those cute A2 boxes again to go along with each package. The cards are relatively simple, though it took a while to put them together. Lots of glue involved! Below are pictures of just a couple of cards. You can see all of them here. Enjoy!

This project is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Whimsy Stamps - for Challenge #9 Birthdays
  2. The Next Level - for Challenge #6 Buttons and Bows





9 comments:

de said...

Girl, you are always rockin the challenges! Great job! Love this project!

Angie said...

they are wonderful,
Hugs
Angie

Rach said...

gorgeous cards, hugs rachxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are super duper cute Ann! Love the pretty papers and the sweet images. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy Challenges. :)

All Pink girl said...

Beautifull card so many cute images and colours ,well done
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Janis said...

Great cards! I have that paper too and I love it! The images are adorable!

Max said...

Fabulous project. What a lovely gift that would make for someone.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Mephisto said...

Hi - thats wonderful. Fab Idea!

Domi

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ooh look at all this delicious creative goodness! Wow all those cards? I'm lucky to get one done in time! LOL They are super sweet and festive!!